Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can a fat guy get a girlfriend?

i am a fat guy and i dont have any problems with it. im 15 and its acually kinda hard for me to get girls because im a little picky. i know i shouldnt be but i cant help it. i like a certain kind of girl and i know that no one that i would ever like would like m ebak so what can i do to change tht?How can a fat guy get a girlfriend?
Honestly...you would be best off losing weight. I was a fat guy at one time, too, but over time I had come to the painful realization that no amount of personality made up for the fact that I was not as attractive as the girls that interested me. Attractive girls, with very few exceptions, will only date good looking guys. You have to be at least equal to your standards, otherwise your only option is settling for less than what you want.How can a fat guy get a girlfriend?
You can lose some weight.. it will make raise up your self-esteem.. or stop being picky.
be more confident with yourself or go after a fat girl
dude i am in the same boat, except i fell for my best friend, and she wont date me so i am pretty much screwed.... but as for you go for someone you have known for a while and see if they like you back.
your prolly not that big.most guys ur age get called tht by there friends cuzz it happends with my guy friends to and even with u guys u get self concious.but anyways just be nice...have a really good sence on humor...and also dont forget to talk to her alot..and do stuff with her..like movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment