Friday, November 19, 2010

Advise on stealing a guy from his girlfriend?

I've been hooking up with this guy for the past 3 months and at first it was just that, but the more we talked and the more I spent time with him I just thought of him as a really good friend with benefits.



And then when we started spending the night at each other's houses ( I even know his brother and friends now)I started catching feelings and he even admitted to me that I had all the things he liked in a gf



But the thing is he has a gf but she lives in another state. They have no intention of moving to the same state n e time soon either. and now im sick of being his side girl I mean I love the sex but I want him to myself I dont want to be his GA girlfriend (which is what is bro called me) I want to be the only one....how do I get him away from herAdvise on stealing a guy from his girlfriend?
tell him it's me or her and that you don't just want to be a girl on the side. You are better then that and deserve to be treated better.Advise on stealing a guy from his girlfriend?
didn't u just ask this question???

No comments:

Post a Comment