Sunday, November 21, 2010

Guy friends new girlfriend is trying to make me look bad.?

I've been friends with this guy for about 12 years, he has a new girlfriend. I met her and was describing how we carpool to work on Wednesdays because I teach band in the mornings and he has to work earlier than I do. She flat out said I was lying, got really jealous as if I was explaining that we have casual sex. I tried explaining that there has never been anything between us. I've known him since high school. She is a real princess, I'm more of a geek. It's almost like her and her barbie doll friends can't see how he could possibly be friends with a geeky teacher like me. He carpools with another guy every morning, so Wednesday mornings there are three of us. I can't help but want to leave a little sign for her that I was there, without him finding it first. (so I can't leave my belongings in the car) I was thinking about spraying perfume or something. Any ideas? I don't run into her, so I wont see her for a long time, but we know all the same people. We live in a small suburb.Guy friends new girlfriend is trying to make me look bad.?
I've seen this happen in high school. So with a high school students view I'd say she's jealous. I like your idea about leaving hints, but it's a bad idea. It would destroy his realtionship with her and potentionally your friendship with him. You don't want to kill two birds with one stone, do ya'? But yeah I agree she sounds like a barbie doll princess, probably an only child and head high school cheerleader, but anyways I'd suggest confronting her about this, before the Princess decides to do something to end your friendship with him. It's obvious you're older but I hoped I helped a little bit!Guy friends new girlfriend is trying to make me look bad.?
Well don't give her a REASON to be jealous. Even if you don't like her, your guy friend does, and by spraying perfume in his car / leaving behind personal belongings, she will be more likely to think he is cheating on her. You could ruin their relationship.



Yes, she doesn't like you, but she's not YOUR girlfriend, she's his. Let it go and try to make peace with her.
don't do anything,

No comments:

Post a Comment