Friday, November 19, 2010

Girls opinion and serous guy 1.my girlfriend got a call from a guy and now hes texting her and read detail?

the guy used to visit family that lived next door to her.she said his grandma give him her number.i guess he called her and the whole time he was talking about his self and then they got off.then he texted saying and got all this money and she said she was like wow your stupid and she said she was talking about me the whole time and then he sent her a picture with his shirt off and said he dont got this and she told me that when she opened it she was hoping it wasn't a nude picture and she told me all this because she thought it was funny.i haven't seen the texts or read them. 1now do you think she was flirting with him because how would she have known it could have been a nude picture? 2and do you think she told me that it was funny jest to tell me? 3 should i break up with her? (now in the begging of our relationship she lied about her past with guys and the day she told me about this she told me she smokes double cigarettes because she cant see me all the time and that was a lie)4 how can i get the truth if its not the truth out of her? (answer all 4 questions they have number)Girls opinion and serous guy 1.my girlfriend got a call from a guy and now hes texting her and read detail?
.Hey dude the only reason you know about this.She told you.Now doesn't that tell you anything.Knock knock, bbring bbring.Wake up.She's trying to make you jealous

No comments:

Post a Comment