Friday, November 19, 2010

How to win a guy with a girlfriend when he did like u but then got her?

Stop being a home wrecker. He is with his girlfriend not you. You are the only one who is going to get hurt in this situation. When a guy tells you that the is breaking up with his girlfriend, it's a lie and you are falling for it. He's just dragging you along to see if you are going to wait for him. He is playing mind games, trust me. Don't chase them let them chase you.How to win a guy with a girlfriend when he did like u but then got her?
dont do it



plz answer this:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>How to win a guy with a girlfriend when he did like u but then got her?
OMG!

Please tell me when you get an answer, because your like in my shoes right now.

Thats exactly whats going on in my life!

He told me that hes going to break up with her.
I've been in this situation.

Well, prove to him that your a better match for him. :)



x
you have to see if he still likes you. and if youre better than his gf. wow him

No comments:

Post a Comment