Friday, November 19, 2010

This guy kissed my girlfriend. i'm not sure how to re act?

This guy told my girl to break up with me and he forced her to kiss him. She said she was scared and she doesn't like him. She wouldn't tell me that a guy kissed her but her friends said it to me and thats how i knew.



I'm not sure how to re act.. Her friends and her said don't do anything ';drastic'; and just ignored it. I'm not sure really... I want to call up my friends and beat him up but she said it's going to get worse.



She said she's not talking to him anymore but it's bothering me... I am losing trust in her. What am i supposed to do???? She's a nice girl but this guy wants me out of the picture. She said it's already over but I have a bad feeling....



Help please I need advice.This guy kissed my girlfriend. i'm not sure how to re act?
this guy is scaring her and is manipulating her to do weird things. its not her its him!

just don't freak out and just calmly talk to her and make her feel safe!This guy kissed my girlfriend. i'm not sure how to re act?
just ignore it ..beating up this guy is just going give this fella more exuses to interfere more..unless u give him a proper beating ..think of better stratergies than just brutal force.

No comments:

Post a Comment