Friday, November 19, 2010

I like a guy, has a girlfriend, is there a way to get over him or get him to pick me over her?

I like my friend and when i confronted him about it he said that he had feelings for me too, except that he didn't want to dump his girlfriend which he like very much for me. I can't get over him and he still flirts with me a little bit. Also, his girlfriend is from another state so he barely sees her. I've tried to get over him but i'm having tons of trouble. Can anyone give me any advice on how to either get over him or get him to see that i'm the girl for him?I like a guy, has a girlfriend, is there a way to get over him or get him to pick me over her?
He's a good friend, and she is 'just' his girlfriend. You are fully within your rights to take him for yourself. Just convince him on a purely logical level, and then call her up and let her know that he's not with her anymore, or something like that.I like a guy, has a girlfriend, is there a way to get over him or get him to pick me over her?
I hate to sound harsh but he said that he didn't want to lose his girlfriend. What do you not understand about that? Don't do that to yourself and give him the ego boost of knowing that you are pining for him. You will find someone who will not dump you for another girl, that is the one you want.
If he can't see that you're the girl for him by now, to make the decision to be with you, he's probably just leading you on. Sometimes for a guy, that's an ego thing. Don't continue to encourage his flirting, and have his ';cake and eat it too';. Honestly, if he liked you that much, he would do something about it. Back off from him a little bit, and make him miss you. If he really wants to be with you, he'll miss your presence and realize that he needs to make a decision.
well if u want to get over him just find someone else who has the same intrests with as u BUT if u want him to get over her then just go up to him and tell him how u really feel and if he doesnt feel the same way then hes not wierth the truble
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment