Friday, November 19, 2010

I like a guy with a GIRLFRIEND! ?

i REALLY, REALLY, REALLY like him

but he likes his girlfriend a lot and she likes him a lot!



he has a very flirty personality...and i know that if he didnt have a gf we would be dating! ugh i really REALLY want him! hes so sweat! you dont understand .... how unbeunbelievability amazing he is



this is the worst feeling ever! i DONT want to be the reason 4 anything that happens between them...ugh



im like bawling right now...ive never felt like this b 4....ugh



i REALLY like him!



idk what to do about it...should i stop talking to him like cold terkTurkey should i just keep flirting with him and just hope his gf does doesn't care ..i dont no what to do



im not going to be able to get over him



ughhh....i hate liking guys!



they either...

only want you for sex

have a girlfriend

or just dont like dont



ugh f*ck my life!I like a guy with a GIRLFRIEND! ?
all i can say is, to wait it out, n try to observe how they are doing together. if they kinda argue a little, then its ok to go for him. if they argue and dont get along like they should, then thats like hes single. cause he will have no problem leaving the chick. but it depends on the guy. if they have a good relationship, then i would try to keep flirting. like get all touchy, but just play it off like a friend thing. and he will like it and it might get his mind on you, and not his girlfrend. slowly but surely, it can easily happen. but it depends on their relationship



hope i helped.I like a guy with a GIRLFRIEND! ?
I feel the same way..Cept I have a totally diff story. Just..keep up hope and be patient. It's hard to do but I've been doing it for like 2 months now?



Waiting waiting..
One thing I have noticed is, when I'm dating someone I actually tend to be a little bit more flirty with girls I know or meet, because I know I'm safe. Some guys don't fear rejection when they have someone to fall back on, so they tend to be a little bit more out going. It's just how I am though, I don't know if it applies to this guy.



I suggest you try and get over this guy and start looking for someone else who doesn't have a girlfriend. Am I saying go cold turkey and cut contact with him? Of course not. Just don't stress about something you can't control.



My last ex was attracted to me when she was dating someone and I was single, but didn't do anything about it because she still cared for the guy she was dating. We ended up not dating till about 6 months later, and after she dated another guy.



In this type of situation you just have to let it happen. If it does, it does. If it doesn't, it doesn't. Like I said, this is not in your control, so don't stress yourself out, its a waste of time and energy.



Hope this helps and you feel better.
i would just wait things out, but better yet you should move on, trust me you will be able to once you get your mind set out of ';i can't';. he is in a relationship and continuing to flirt could cause unwanted drama.

and don't cry ): it's just a boy, they come and go.
hhaha been thereee done that..I like this guy I was friends with and he always talked to me [or did] and I thought he liked me but then he had a girlfriend then got another one. so I know what your feeling.





and you should just keep talking to him...don't ignore him. but don't annoy him. because I talked to him then he asked me to hang out and kinda flirted but then I started talking to him a lot a lot and he didnt seem like he wanted to talk to me so just flirt and get him to like you but don't try to break them up because thats mean lol just wait if it's meant to be it will happen
oh i know!! i like a guy who is in love with another girl!! i can't forget about him (no matter how much people try to tell me to) and i try to deny it....but it SO doesn't work!! haha. so ya. i guess i really didn't answer your question at all. just saying that i know what you going through. and yes. i hate liking guys so much sometimes to! lol-but it gives me a reason to go to school in the morning=)
Test the waters.



Ask him, if he would break up with his GF for you.

If his answer is yes then he likes you.

If no, he doesnt..

Try it. im the 15-yr old guy. hehe
if it's some one you really want to pursue, you have to tell him. %26amp;%26amp;if he feels mutual; he'll leave her. if not it just wasn't meant to be. i had that problem once, but i got over him. either way some one is hurt. %26amp;%26amp;you don't want it to be you!
O.K. here's the problem: If he leaves her for you (or cheats with you), he proves himself disloyal and untrustworthy. If he stays with his gf, he's trustworthy, but unavailable. either way you should move on.
Just wait a while,see if they break up.But keep a low down on the flirting.You wouldnt want to have a fight with his GF
I would suggest to just wait it out because high school romances rarely last more than a few weeks. Would you really want someone to basically steal your boyfriend away from you, especially if the two of you really liked each other? Just wait for the word that the two of them split and dive right in. Enjoy the relationship while it lasts and then move on to the next date-able guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment