Friday, November 19, 2010

How to tell if a guy has a girlfriend?

My friend was asked out by this guy who she liked for a long time. Her friend was the one that let him know that my friend liked him and he was very eager to talk to her and get to know her better. He eventually called my friend and set up a day to chill.



Now, my friend is wary because she thinks that he has a girlfriend (she heard from some other people, but they themselves weren't even sure!) and she is not sure what to make of this ';date'; he set up, or if it is even a date.



My question - what is a good way for my friend to bring up the girlfriend topic when she chills with him? She wants it to be casual and not completely direct, and I really can't think of anything!



Any input is appreciated! Thanks =)How to tell if a guy has a girlfriend?
guys dont mind girls being direct. try it, i promise it will be fineHow to tell if a guy has a girlfriend?
';so what does your gf think about that...?'; always works

No comments:

Post a Comment