Sunday, November 21, 2010

Guys, Your Girlfriend kisses your friend...What would you do?

Please I know this is long but it is important to me.



My girlfriend came home today and told me she shared a kiss with my friend. Not only is it my friend but also the boyfriend of her best friend.

We will call him Steve and my girlfriend we will call Becky. Beckey's best friend whom we'll call Alison just had a baby with Steve they also live together and are happy. Alison being best friends with my girlfriend asked my girlfriend to be the God Mother of their baby. Steve and I know each other through our mutual girlfriends being so close. He is not my regular aquaintence but we get along and often talk about going out to the bar scene together to party it up.

Anyway My girlfriend comes home to me and says that Steve kissed her. She admitted to kissing back then says that she realised what she was doing and pushed him away.

She tells me that it killed her and she needed to tell me. I said it was selfish of her to tell me because if I didn't know I would not be hurting right now. I am 26 now and have grown a little old to be dealing with this with fists towards Steve. I must wonder how much Steve respects me to do this with my girlfriend. Part of me wants to give Steve a one punch knock out. When I say that, I don't mean beat him down and stomp on him. I mean just one nice solid to the chin K.O and even help him up after and talk to him respectfully and let him know my reasons. Does this seem to immature? Should I instead talk to him and have him explain and apologise? I feel like less of a man right now and I need to get to the bottom of this.

My girlfriend doesn't want Steves girlfriend to find out from fear of their friendship deteriorating. She also doesn't want their relationship to fall apart because of the baby and all.

I know this might be a little confusing and really long but I would really apreciate some input from some non biased sources.

So Should I earn my respect and Knock him out or should I just talk to him?

Should my girlfriend talk to her best friend Allison and let her know and possibly ruin their friendship as well as the relationship she has with Steve? My whole philosophy is that my girlfriend should live with the guilt and not hurt her best friend with info that will tear her apart just so she can be guilt free.

I told my girlfriend that I would have rather not known. That it was selfish of her to tell me just so she wouldn't feel guilty.

Please help.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your say.Guys, Your Girlfriend kisses your friend...What would you do?
you should definitely talk to to Steve because if you do not, there will always be unspoken tension between the two of you. And if you are all planning on remaining friends that could get tough. Also you need to have a serious conversation with you girlfriend about why she would even put herself in the situation of being kissed by another man. And why she would allow it to happen...how are you supposed to trust her? I agree that allison should not be told, its not worth ruining their friendship, and their is a child involved. Im so sorry this happened, its not fair to you, allison or the baby. i hope it all works out for the best.Guys, Your Girlfriend kisses your friend...What would you do?
you should talk to him
kick his ****, dump the girl
nobody wants to read that!!
you should do it
yeah uhg.. i only read the tittle i would dump the girlfriend cuz obv theres no trust there then i would kick your friends ***cuz a real friend wouldnt do that
I would go tell her myself, then I would tell him that he is no longer my friend and is no longer welcome near me.



Then the girlfriend and I would have to sort it out however we decided to.
hmmm, i would punch him and talk to him without letting Alison know. Then he can decide what he wants to do.
okay, like seriously, k o him



just once tho, then help him up



that shows ur gf that u can be man and beast at the same time





mines please





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
if i was u i would knock him out even though it isnt the mature thing to do , what u really should do is talk to him about it andf let him know how that made you feel i think if ur girlfriend tells her friend about what happen she might be really sad and leave the guy but its not right of what he did
i would call those guys in godfather and call chuck norris and than get hitler to beat him adn then shoot him and then burn him in a soap factory and say '; i like to fish?
its not her fault don't be angry with her
... Are you sure Steve's the one who kissed her?
I'd talk to her about it...

Maybe she was just being friendly(maybe to friendly)
why would you call her selfish for telling you the truth?! she was selfish for kissing him, but she was being honest in telling you. I don't understand why you would rather live a lie and not know that someone is completely deceiving you then to know and take steps to rectify it (leaving her or deciding to stick with her). In my opinion lying to someone can be worse than what you are lying about in the first place.
That is a little long dude, slim it down nxt time....

But yea, you need to talk to him and get the scoobage of what the heck is going on... If he was your good freind he wouldn't do that to you...Alcohol does crazy things you need to put that in perspective as well.... But it all depends on the kiss as well... She did push him away so that does say something about your girl, and does say something about your friend....

Cant have loose ends or they will screw you in the end... Get em tied up son..... and ditch em both.....
You are buying a house with a girl you have been dating for three years?!



Maybe she wants you to marry her?? Three years is a long time to string a girl along %26amp; personally, I would never buy a house with someone I wasn't legally bound to.



That being said, I would go talk to your friend and find out what happened. Don't react until you get the facts.
You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. If she was so afraid her friend was going to find out she shouldn't have done it. Forget the other couple let his girlfriend deal with him. It was not a mistake he saw something in her that let him know that he could get a kiss out of her, she probably talks to him alot, stare or something. If its you house and you can afford it put her out, God is giving you a sign, don't listen and I guarantee she will sleep with the mailman or anybody that comes to the house when you're not around. Read this to her why is she so concerned about Steve and his feeling, read between the lines she has feelings for that man. Where were her thoughts about the baby when she was kissing Steve? You don't fight about women you fight over whores, real women represent their man if they are around or not. I can tell you want to be with her but she's not worthy of your love, get cheaters to follow her around, she might have a girlfriend. If you knock him out you need to put her out, you are not in a relationship Steve she disrespected you and if you fall for it she will do it again. How can she repect you and her God baby and she don't respect herself, she's only worried that Steve wife is going to knock her out. You should leave her, steve girl should leave him, and you two get together and let them two losers get together, they are made for each other. Be the man that your parent raise you to be and not the fool your girlfriend is hoping you are. Good luck and good riddance of that trailor park trash
this guy really isnt your friend.. but he isnt worth your energy... talk it out. if it gets heated, walk away.. if your girl is telling the truth and she DID pull away, then you should forgive her.. lust is really common with people who spend alot of time together, or have a close relationship with someone familiar to both of them.. 3 years is alot of time to have wasted over one kiss... but def dont hit him.. save your testosterone for the makeup =).. hope it helps..
1st man: I came home and found my wife kissin' another man.

2nd man: You bitter?

1st man: Yep. Bit him to.





Sorry to make light of your situation. Since you asked my opinion I will tell you what it is. I think your girlfriend did the right thing by telling, rather than trying to hide it. It was not selfish of her but the right thing to do. I think you should talk to your gf and be sure you understand if she welcomes these advances or not. If not, you should talk to the other guy and tell him you know about it and that it must stop. Then you should marry your girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment