Friday, November 19, 2010

Is this normal for a guy with a girlfriend?

do guys usally text other girls if they have girlfriends? cause my boyfriend texts so many girls and we have been dating a year and liek he tells me all the time im the only on he will ever be with and he would never ever cheat or anything. he texts girls cause hes just overly friendly like with anyone he talks o them so nicely liek i know i shouldnt get mad about that but i do I GET SO PISSED OFF AND JEALOUS i guess im just the most jealous girlfriend ever. like he randomly comments grls that we know and says hey whats up how have you been? thats nothing for mw to worry about right? like do guys do this normally caus ei feel so worthless like if he really truely loved me he wouldnt feel the need to talk to these other girls.Is this normal for a guy with a girlfriend?
My boyfriend does not text any girls at all. I know this cuz he has no problem leaving his phone anywhere around me. If i were to find out that he was i would be so pissed. Maybe you should have a talk with him about it and if he doesn't seem to understand you, get yourself some texting buddies. :)Is this normal for a guy with a girlfriend?
my sis had an ex b/f just like that and he cheated on her. i'm not trying to scare you, but you gotta keep a close watch on guys like that. what if he hung out with them without you there? what do you think would happen? he has no respect for your feelings. if he was ';overly nice,'; don't you think he'd want to be ';overly nice'; to his g/f rather than some other bitches? don't fall for that overly nice bs.



ps- if you see other girls flirting with your man, you better stick up for yourself and make them backoff.
I completely get where your coming from. I was such a jealous girlfriend but it ruined my last realtionship completely because I just could'nt bring myself to trust this guy. And it depends on what hes talking about with these girls because yoiu have to remember that everybody needs friends and people to reach out to even if they have a boyfriend or girlfriend because humans are such social creatures. Try no to let the jealousy get in the way because it will ruin your relationship believe me. just remember that you love each other and with love you have to trust or else it will never go anywhere. You might be feeling insecure but just remember that hes with you for a reason not those other girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment