Friday, November 19, 2010

Should i feel this way or am i just a bad girlfriend? Guys?

i just got in a huge fight with my boyfriend so, sorry if my feelings are all over the place. I love him very much so. but lately it feels like our relationship doesn't mean anything to him and he doesn't really act like a boyfriend. I told him this and his response was how chivalrous he is how he holds doors for me and and walks me to my classes and holds my hand when i am cold but then i proceeded to tell him that i am hate asking him to kiss me on the cheek and asking him if i am pretty or if he loves me because he never will unless i ask. then he said how it turns him off when i ask him and how he never gets the chance to because i ask him so much. now, i feel like the only reason why i started asking was because i never received. i mean sexually i have to put my hand down his pants before he even considers fingering me. but its not just that. i mean a boyfriend is supposed to do a little more than say i love you and kiss you (and have sex with you) am i right? Do you think I am wrong for feeling that I want him to tell me how pretty i am or that he loves me and how important I am to him? I mean, I tell him. Shouldn't I expect the same in return. I feel like he doesn't even love me any more. because he wasn't always this way. I mean i never had to pry our of him to say i love you like he meant it. How can I fix this. I ball when I think of not being with him or should i just accept the fact that he isn't the ';one';. I would want your honest oppinion.we have been togeather almost a year.Should i feel this way or am i just a bad girlfriend? Guys?
you would be better asking this in family and relationships,,, and honestly, that's where this question belongs...



good luckShould i feel this way or am i just a bad girlfriend? Guys?
Okay, I'm not sure you want to hear this, but I'm not sure this guy is your ';One';. I've had a LOT of relationships of varying lengths. Some long-term, some short-term, some casual. What you described above happened to me in just about every relationship involving love. Sometimes I was in your shoes, sometimes I was in your boyfriend's shoes. Those relationships did end, and were often dragged at far longer than they should have been because of the fear of hurting one or the other, or both.



When I eventually met my now-husband, neither of us had any misgivings at any time. Not that we didn't have emotional baggage from past relationships to work through, because we did. It's just we never had any doubts about our love for one another. We still don't. It was like coming home. It might drive you crazy sometimes (too small, too big, too cluttered, wrong colour scheme), but it's still home and you LOVE it. When you're ';at home'; you can be yourself, and you don't need anyone to tell you that you're pretty or loved, because you know you are.



This is from my husband: I think that if you broke up with this guy and looked back on all of this a year from now, you'd think ';it was obviously not working, why couldn't I see that at the time?';. The problem at the moment is that you are still deeply involved, and are a prisoner of your hormones and your emotions. If you could look at it more objectively, I think you'd see that this relationship is not giving you what you need. If you are going to find a relationship that gives you what you need, you are going to have to look elsewhere.



From me again: Good luck Hon, with whatever you decide to do. Hugs to you. Be strong.
honest opinion?

O.k take this one by answering the following:

1- Do you really believe that this guy is your man for life?

2- Do you really consider yourself at this age capable to judge your life yet to come at this moment?

3- Could you have control over your lust enough to concentrate on your study and postpone sex matters until time comes and you meet your becoming husband



The problem is that we are doing wrong things and after that we complain from their consequences.



Did you get my point?
sometimes when a guy dont respond it either means that he's not sure about something or that he's to scared to comit himself because of the pain of being rejected in his mind.
  • oil drain plug
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment