Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why does this guy keep bringing up his girlfriend?

there's this guy with a girlfriend I've been talking casually with. At first he barely mentioned her, but now whenever we talk he brings her up a lot. I don't really mind, but then when I bring up guys I like (even actors) he gets irritated with me. I know he likes me because he's always telling me how pretty I am, and that he's attracted to me, but I wanna know why he keeps bringing up his girlfriend. He brings up other girls he says he is friends with as well. Why does he do this? Is it to make me jealous or what? He is not a player at all, and a pretty nice guy.



Btw I'm not trying to break them up, I'm just trying to be his friend.Why does this guy keep bringing up his girlfriend?
he wants to make sure you know he has a g/f and he's only interested in you as a friendWhy does this guy keep bringing up his girlfriend?
He's probably trying to remind himself that he's taken because he feels guilty for being attracted to you.
He's convincing himself not to do anything with you because he's taken. Him always talking about his girlfriend makes him snap back to reality and realize that she'll be really mad if he cheated.
maybe he thinks youre flirting with him so he reminds you that he's got a gf. or he tells you that he doesnt like you. either that or he's obsessed with his gf

No comments:

Post a Comment