Friday, November 19, 2010

How am I ever going to stop being jealous seeing every guy with a girlfriend?

I am very sick and tired of seeing guys with their girlfriends and going out and I am so jealous and sick of it!! They do the same thing I could easily do on the date and every girl I dated would never want to do something I want to do like go to a movie and instead, they would want to go traveling to Europe and not stay local! Most guys have it so easy and I dont get it!!! How do they get girls and why do girls go out with such dorks who spit and are not good looking?! I am a very cute guy with a good personality and I still have trouble getting chicks and I cant even get them to talk to me and THE ONLY GIRLS WHO LIKE ME ARE ONES WHO LIVE SO FAR AND IS A SHLEP



Please tell me some ways to meet girls who live so close by me that I could have a chance with. I need your help. Whether it is any free local dating site? I am so desperate and I am sick of being the lonely guy with no girl to go out with! Especially when Valentines Day comes up, I really need a girlfriend and I dont have one! I have been very patient for 5 years and I tried everything and nothing works!!!!! It sucks!!How am I ever going to stop being jealous seeing every guy with a girlfriend?
get some game bro lol just ask a girl out to a movie or sumthin and b urself and c wat happens after dat.... da worst thing she can say iz no man... and if she does just move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment