Sunday, November 21, 2010

Girlfriend cheating on me but she keeps denying it? QUICK!?

My girlfriend has a best friend of hers she's a girls Im a guy, my girlfriend is a girl by the way. But I think that my girlfriend is cheating on me with that girl. Like they are married on facebook, Ive seen them hug in the halls alot and they are always at eachothers houses. At first when I told my girlfriend my concern she cracked up and when I told her friend to back off she looked like she was gonna die laughing, but I kept bringing it up, I wasnt gonne let anyone cheat on me. But then my gf got pissed at me called me a dumbass saying Im lucky she's still with such a dumbo like me, today I emailed her and told her we should break up and I was serious. She then got really scared and started crying on the phone. I tried to stop her but she is driving over here as I type. She is like apologizing and like says tht she loves me and stuff and tht shes straight and all this kinda stuff like ur so smart in school, how can u be blind to this. Should I dump her. Also her friend doesnt helpGirlfriend cheating on me but she keeps denying it? QUICK!?
oh man, you are messed! Those are things that girls just do, they're not gay! I honestly dont think your gf is cheating on you, and if doing those things make you gay, you'll find 98% of the female population is les. all of a sudden.Girlfriend cheating on me but she keeps denying it? QUICK!?
if i was u i would dump her. would u really date a les.
If you know it then whether she denies it or not you need to say goodbye.
i like now the title says QUICK but theres like a novel there.
You are so dumb I can't find the words to say it without getting banned. Damn are you stupid. Girls do that stuff. Get a clue. Pull your head out of your butt you insecure little man.
Dude you are totally overreacting. What do you expect, your girlfriend to never hang out with her friends?



Sounds like you have no proof that she is cheating on you...stop being insecure and until you have REAL proof, take it easy.
The other girl is probably her BEST FRIEND. Not her secret GIRLFRIEND. Are you crazy? Best friends are together all the time. Thats why they are called BESTFRIENDS. DUH! What planet do you live on anyways?
So you're accusing your girlfriend of either being bi-sexual or being a lesbian right? Have you any evidence for that apart from the stuff you mentioned? If not, you're being a dumb***.
no thats just two girls who are best friends,im with my friend (im a girl shes a girl, we both have boyfriends) almost 24/7...a lot of times we'll be together before and after shes with her bf or im with mine, i'll even pick her up from his house so we can go hang out. we are just together all the time, and yea some ppl think we're ';more than friends'; but eww no, we're just comfortable with each other, shes like a sister to me. i was with her for a whole week straight over easter because our bfs are also bff so we double date a lot.



so no i dont think you should dump her, she is most likely not cheating on you...sorry i rambled a lot.
dude... girls r like that, they hug they sit together n watch movies they do eachothers hair. its cuz theyr girls, they cant do it with a guy cuz a guy will want 2 get layd after. girls can have cuddly lovey huggy relationships with eachother that are non sexual. ur being wwaayy 2 protective man. shes with YOU u wanna talk about being blind. who cares who she hugs.. they know shes with u. obviously she doesnt want anyone else if shes rushing over there cuz ur thinking of leaving her. so open ur damn eyes. ur gunna ruin this n regret it later when shes still hugging her friend but is with some other guy that isnt paranoid about every little thing. shes with u, she wants u, she said shes sorry for not taking u serious, and btw if she was cheating with this girl and u accused her of it shed probly b defencive, not laughing! shes laughing at the thought of u accusing her of being a lez. its rediculous, and il bbet her friend is telling her she doesnt need u cuz ur controling. so smarten up because u dont want her friends mad at u either.
Your girlfriend has a bestfriend.

Wow.



It's normal for girls to be like this.

Their bff!

No need to get jealous.
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment