Sunday, November 21, 2010

Awesome guy with a girlfriend kissed me what should i do ?

ok so there is this guy from my school who came out to be bi so me being bi i thought i had a chance but after he came out he got a girlfriend but we continued to be friends they really liked each other and have been dating for a wile now i haven't scene him scenes school ended until yesterday he was with his friends and disided to ditch them to hang out with me he came over a blew off a date he had with his girlfriend we ended up getting really drunk and when i woke up this morning we where spooning and he kissed me on the lips about 10 minutes later he left for work with out a second thought as to what just happened first of all do you think he broke up with his girl friend what should i do should i cut him off until i find out whats going on or should i keep seeing him and see how things go from thereAwesome guy with a girlfriend kissed me what should i do ?
I had this same problem too. It ended up though that I fell for the guy really hard, and he ended up saying he doesn't want me and went with his girlfriend. Maybe I did something or he just really wansn't bi. If I were you, I would cut him off for now. Sit back and observe and see what your next options/moves can be.Awesome guy with a girlfriend kissed me what should i do ?
cut him off til u know whats happening coz im sure u dont want to hurt his girl friend or wen she finds out pple are gona blame you for breaking them up or something like that..................
First off use periods in your paragraph...Secondly he's just being messy...
The same thing happened to me, except the girl friend part. If he is seeing some one, it probably wouldn't be smart to get involved. Just have patience and see who he chooses...
His not giving a second thought to what happened should tell you something........
Tell him

No comments:

Post a Comment