Sunday, November 21, 2010

How does an 18 year old shy guy get a girlfriend?

Im 18 and never been in a relationship. Im a shy person especially around girls. But I do hang out with friends. Its just a horrible feeling when everyone including my 14 year old brother has someone in their lives and I am still alone. Like I said I have never had a girlfriend and I really want someone. If I do find someone, I will be the happiest I have been in a while, but I don't know how to start.



I don't know how I am going to feel on another Valentine's day knowing I have never had a girlfriend.How does an 18 year old shy guy get a girlfriend?
shyness is cute, if she starts trying to find an excuse to touch you even just a poke or a pinch, find an excuse to give her a hug it's okay to be a little embarrassed after you hug her, it's so sweet! Help her with her homework a few times, if she tries to get close to you while you're helping her, Like if you're bent over a book and your heads are close lean a little until you just barely feel her hair in yours if she pulls away just be all like, ';Oh sorry,'; and have a little smile. Do you like a girl? For Valentines Day get her a massive box of chocolates, and ask if she wants to study with you later. Because you're shy you will probably do better in one-on-one situation without you're friends to embarrass you or her friends to giggle and make you feel awkward.



Yeah, I know the Valentines day feeling, I've never had a bf for Valentines day none of my friends know I hate Febuary 14th for that reason. I just go around giving candy to everyone and avoid hallways where new couples are kissing. I find it works great.How does an 18 year old shy guy get a girlfriend?
Dude girls suck. You need to get a good job and get yourself a Lotus Elise or a nice BWM and life is complete.



If you are that desperate you can go and take a seat in your local starbucks or do what most retards do and poke randoms on facebook.
You dont
Get down the gym and 'beast' yourself, not only will this make you more attractive to females but you will also grow in self confidence and find it easier to approach the opposite sex.



Good luck.
aw, I'll be your girlfriend ;)
try and find a girl that you like...start talking to her...its not like shes going to bite your head off...start to get to know her and then ask her out
Learn to be funny - have a few drinks and don't be **** around women.



Don't be afriad to talk to complete female strangers (Rose West and Karen Matthews excluded).



And Valentines Day? Give your self a slap man - its a corporate money making americanised rip off - me and my good lady (of 7 years) stop in witha chinese - an little drink and some quality dvds.
You have to find that person that interest you and take that leap and get to know them. Ask questions. It will show a girl you have interest in her.
just stand at the bar and wait for a girl to start talking to you, but beware you may wait a long time? try talking about your favourite football team and see how that goes or simply ask them what they are doing there and are they with someone special, don`t forget girls are human as well.
Do you have a girl in mind?

Talk to her, make her laugh, ask her about herself.

When you get comfortable talking, ask her to coffee, bowling, or something fun that you can talk and laugh over. Making girls laugh is a key I think. My favorite traits in guys are when they can make me laugh/smile.

I know you're shy, but you just have to open up. No one can tell you exactly how to do it, you just have to take a deep breath and go for it.

Ask her on a date somewhere and hopefully it will go from there.

Good luck!
1. be yourself

2. dont rush it.. you ';Cant find love'; love finds you.. when you least expect it. People who look for love almost always find the wrong thing.

3. be happy people are most attractive when they are happy.

4. apply yourself at school or your job.

5. surround yourself with friends.. dont look or expect more.. one day you might find one of those friends is more than a friend. Friends are fantastic place for love to grow.

6. if you like someone .. smile and say hi. if your shy.. do it anyway. face your fears.. and they disipate.. in meeting people you have nothing to fear but fear itself.. i know churchill said that.. but it's very appropriate here.
I used to be extremely shy around people that I didn't know, especially guys! But this year it all changed. At the beginning of the year, this guy started flirting with me and he would ask me questions and stuff and make me feel comfortable so I opened up to him. He made me realize that I have a lot to offer! He turned out to be not such a great guy, but I'm secretly thankful to him to this day for helping me come out of my shell. Along with some other influences, I'm now not a shy person at all. I had my first boyfriend this year (also not such a good guy, but now I know not to be so desperate and what to look for) and am I'm finally opening up to people. I just take risks and realize that people aren't as judgmental as I thought they were. I'm not inferior, and I don't care what other people think as long as I like who I am. But the big thing that changed me was that I realized you only live once, so make the most of it. If a cute girl started talking to you, you'd probably be flattered! So make yourself look good (have confidence, don't doubt yourself!) and talk to girls. We are happy when we are approached! This sounds bad, but I started out talking to sort of weird guys and worked my way up to classier ones. Now I'm going to winter formal with a guy that I'd been too shy to talk to but finally got the courage! Even if he'd said no, at least I tried and if I hadn't, nothing would've happened. I'm only 15, but this is what I'm living by and I'm a much happier person than I used to be. When I was shy, people would think I was stuck up. Now they think I'm friendly, and who doesn't like a friendly person? Don't try too hard with one person...talk to a bunch and see who you like, but never lose that quiet person within you because it's who you are. Mine comes out from time to time but it makes me more unique than the air heads that just talk to talk. Good luck!!
with difficulty

No comments:

Post a Comment