Friday, November 19, 2010

This guy likes my girlfriend, i dont know what to do about it... Any help?

I've been seeing this girl for about a month now, and she's quite popular with the guys, if you know what i mean.

So quite a few people like her, even though im going out with her.

This one guy keeps inviting her to parties and stuff, i know she'd never do anything but it really annoys me that this is happening.

I know its stupid and protective but i really hate the idea of someone else trying to get with her all the time, and how can i ask her to stop seeing him without sounding jealous and protective :s

i know i shoulnt be annoyed by this but its really bothering me.

any help?This guy likes my girlfriend, i dont know what to do about it... Any help?
well, your feelings will subside more once you get to trust her more, but this will take time. dont stop her from talking to people altogether though as thats a bit much, but it's totally natural to get jealous - it just shows how much you like her! just try not to get too down about it, at the end of the day she's coming home with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment