Friday, November 19, 2010

How does a guy get a girlfriend if he doesn't have a lot of friends and is sort of a ';loner';. what can I do?

I don't have a lot of friends, like they can't introduce me to anyone, like I can't meet new people or girls through them, that's just how they are. Also I don't have a job at the moment but I am looking for one, that way I can be productive and meet new people, because having a job like at a retail place, or just any kind of job, is another place where people make new friends and socially interact with them on a daily basis, besides school. Basically I have no other place to meet girls besides school, I can't go to any bars or most clubs because I am not 21 yet, and I don't have a fake ID. Also how do I not try so hard and not be desperate? how do you start talking to a girl I like without appearing desperate or clingy? I'm not a partier, the party scene does not seem to be an option for me at the moment because I don't have friends that are party-goers. So where can I meet girls besides school or a job since I don't have a job at the moment? what can a loner guy do? help me?How does a guy get a girlfriend if he doesn't have a lot of friends and is sort of a ';loner';. what can I do?
Sorry brah at your age, the only conceivable thing that comes to mind is to join a club, pertaining to some hobby / interest of yours.



Since you're not the party-goer type, your best bet is to just wait until you reach 21. Then hit the bars and clubs. Trust me, it's a great way of hooking up with / meeting women.



Basically if you're out and about, talking to a girl requires confidence; you gotta have the right things to say. Just read about the PUA system; learn, understand, develop a strategy and adapt. It takes game and skill to further any prospect to picking up a chick.How does a guy get a girlfriend if he doesn't have a lot of friends and is sort of a ';loner';. what can I do?
local coffee shop.

its a fun environment to be in.

lots of chairs/sofas, drinks, and poeple come pouring in all the time.



hope all works out for you!
well try to change and be more social and alwas remember t be yourself with girls and one ay u might find the right one that would accept you for who u are man and hey if your that much of a looner u should try to go out and try to meet some new people
you practice being sociable and ofcourse i can be your friend email me vhenzmae_09@yahoo.com
Have you ever tried any of the online dating services?? Like match.com I know theres a lot more but that was the one that comes to mind.
So I assume that you are a student. Try joining organizations on campus. Also, do you grocery shop? I heard a lot of couples meet like that. You just never know when you will met a potential girlfriend. I would recommend that you don't go out looking for a girlfriend per say, but more for a female to date. You don't want to scare her off or get attached to a girl that you don't really like. Dating can be fun, then it can evolve into something more serious over time. Just take it slow and be yourself.
Wow you need to get a life. Uhhmm chicks love to party so if you dont like to party then your in for it especially since you are under 21 girls in that age love to party break out of your shell bro i'm not the party type but get some buds and go out. Or just befreind a girl.You have to befriend a girl before you start a relationship Find a girl who is a friend and then work from there.
You got some hobbies and interests? How about join a club that's focussed on one of those, and you can meet some ppl of all ages who are interested in something you're interested in. You can get talking with them (good practice for other social situations) and you might get invited to social events that they have (good for meeting new ppl) and don't forget the six degrees of separation - we all know each other through someone else. you just have to find the ones who know the ones who know the ones who know your next g/f.
I don't see the reason why a loner can't get a girl. Girls are everywhere - schools, bookstores, libraries, etc. If there are places you must avoid when looking for a girl - it's the bars. Getting a girl is fairly easy. You don't have to become a hot-shot to make a girl like you. Most girls prefer guys that don't mingle with other people because it means that the guy will have all the time to be with her. Approach a girl you like, talk to her, make her laugh - that's the best way to start. Don't act stupid, it will turn her off. Good luck!
Well u can meet girls any where. starbucks, the mall, the club. try joining a club and mayb u will meet a girl with the same interest as u. Jst tlk them jst dnt ask any weird questions its easy be urself and the right girl will come along when u least expect it
It would help if you got some sort of a job or something where you got out more often. I'm very independent too and don't need to be with people all the time and thats okay. But it's very healthy to interact with people. You're not 21 yet, so i don't know if you're in school at all, but if you are you can always get hooked up in an organization which allows you to meet more people. You could get hooked up in a church and be in a youth or college group.



If you haven't had much interaction then the first chance you get don't throw yourself at a girl for sure. Go to a fitness club and workout or something and you can see people all the time and eventually get to know them. Join clubs of some sort!



I know there are plenty of girls that like shy guys, but at the same time you have to be confident in yourself. There's no need to rush dating. You need to get some friendships first and start with some interactions.
Being a 'lone wolf' is the best way to meet girls...trust me: I've been a loner my whole adult life and women are much more likely to target you when you seem vulnerable and alone than they will if you're in a pack like a bunch of dogs!

Your problem seems to be your shyness or lack of self-confidence. Why don't you think about it this way...how much worse is being turned down than sitting at home alone on a Friday night?
Best choice, turn gay...I did and it rox! ;-)



----



To earn money for clicking ads, vist:http://bux3.com/?r=tthurlow2287



It is entirely free, and you can choose how to be paid...paypal, cheque, google checkout etc.



I made $114 last month!

No comments:

Post a Comment