Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I get over a guy with a girlfriend?

I'm going to TRY to make this easy. This guy and I who were once friends stopped talking as friends for a while when he had gotten back with his ex girlfriend for unknown reasons(he stopped talking to me). We had feelings for each other for a while.



So I couldn't stop thinking about him and I just wanted things to be straight because I felt I was losing a good friend. I told him I had been thinking about him lately and just wanted to settle things when he comes out and asks me did I want to be more than friends. I was kind of shocked and for a minute forgot he'd had a girlfriend and one thing led to another. We never kissed while they were going out just flirted I thought it was ok because they'd walk past each other in school without speaking, he wouldn't even walk her to class anymore so I figured they were about to break up.



After a while I came to my senses and knew they weren't; he was still with her. I confronted him telling him I didn't think it was right for us to talk anymore so then this whole big fight happens and he pins everything on me saying how he never wanted what we had or what I was trying to have like I was the only one in this.



Today I saw him walking with his girlfriend again I guess in attempts to make me jealous(then again could be wrong) we didn't even speak. He's so hard to get over though especially when I see him all the time, how can I get over him and not fall into his traps anymore? Also, why would he have said it's not like he wanted what we had going on when he was the one mostly making moves on me, inviting me places with him, etc.How do I get over a guy with a girlfriend?
honestly, i don't think anyone could ever figure out why guys say the things they do. they just.. do.



the best way to get over him is to avoid all contact with him. no texting, calling, aim, etc. if you see him going to class or walk the same way he does, try to find a different route to go to class. don't talk to him and ignore him at school. if you see him with his girlfriend, just walk by and ignore it like nothing's bothering you, even thou it might. after a while it'll stop bothering you as much and it won't even be a big deal anymore. eh, who knows.. maybe by then they'll break up too. (;How do I get over a guy with a girlfriend?
Your name hurt my feelings.
the dudes a jerk...

nd only wantsz 2 play with yur heart..

try avoiding him.. find tings 2 occupie time...

then soon enough you'll 4get him..

the only way 2 not fall into his traps is to avoid any conversations that lead to them..nd if yu feel like thingsz are going down the same road..they probally are...

:D..good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment