Friday, November 19, 2010

Do you think this guy has a girlfriend or is married and is just lying to me about it?

I have a bit of a scenario that I am a little confused about you tell me what do you think.Well first when I first started talking to this guy, i asked him out for coffee, he said that he would meet up with me but said he couldnt because he had to work until 2 in the morning, but that he would call me the next day, in which he didnt,so I thought well forget him,..so months later somehow we got back in contact and were talking and I can hear kids in the background, and he tells me that he watches his childs mothers other two kids whom she has by someone else..so I thought okay well maybe hes just a kinds considerate father, ..so anyhow I go over to his apartment and hes acting very stangely, he actually looks around corners and hallways,...he was looking out the window..I ask him ';What is wrong'; his response ';Nothing'; he says ';I just know sometimes kids play and hurt themselves around here'; so I just want to make sure they're okay';..so I walk out of his apartment and he walks like wayyy behind me'; and he told me her schduele he says she works from like 11 pm 7 am, ..so we talk a few months after that and I notice that he doesnt pick up his phone during the day sometimes, he mainly texts..which he says is because hes at work or with his son, so these last couple of times we;ve tried to get together he tells me ';Oh no spending the night'; because its always he has to do something with his son, or be at work, or court,..so a week ago I go to his apartment, and I notice his last name';Mitchell'; on the telephone directory for apt #103, so I 'm thinking hmmm did he move, because I thought he lived on the second floor, so I buzz apt 103, and a woman and kids walk out, and so I'm thinking I must have the wrong apt, and I walk upstairs to the apt that he lives in which is on the second floor, the lady walks up the stairs and follows me, and gets aggressive and asks me ';Who are u here to see'; and I look at her face more closely, and what do you know its his baby mother';..so I kind of panic and make up a name, and she walks away and then follows me to my car,..and she goes back in the house, so the guy i had been seeing pulls up, and tells me to meet him at his apt, which is on the second floor, and he tells me he feels guilty for leading me on,...and I ask him if there is someone else and he says no.,but I feel like theres something more, but how could he live up stairs and his baby mother lived downstairs in seperate apartments..does this make sense, I mean when I looked inside his room, he has clothes, a mattress in his room, but no food in the refigerator, on his facebook page he has his status as ';single'; lol,, I dont know what do you think??If he is with her why would he chance me coming over and a possibility that we would run into each other'; or do you believe he is single and I'm just looking to far into things?Do you think this guy has a girlfriend or is married and is just lying to me about it?
If you're confused about his status, the specifics aren't important. It's a big mess. Leave him alone.Do you think this guy has a girlfriend or is married and is just lying to me about it?
Nice, a mystery for you to solve!



Are there two apartments with the last name Mitchell?



Meet him away from the building, like for coffee, and make him explain the whole scenario until it makes sense.
Dont go there, he sounds like he is still with her. He sounds like a jerk and someone you will never have trust in if you get into a longterm relationship with.
Don't confuse ';being confused'; with ';alarm bells going off'; for starters. Unless you are really into solving mysteries, I would suggest that you cross this guy off your list of possible ';Mr. Rights';. He's already admitted that he isn't being straight with you. It's pretty obvious that something fishy is going on, and there's trouble ahead. Good luck.
Not single..maybe he is doing some maintenance on that apt or has a key for some reason..stay away from him.
He is a big liar.He is playing you and his g/f. I've heard of things like that.Maybe he is single and does live upstairs so he could be close to his kids and her.Now its up to you if you want to continue the game hes playing. But regardless you will still have to share him if you stay.He forgot to tell you about all the luggage hes carrying with him.Are you ready to jump when he says jump to the hours he can see you.? Is this the kinda relationship you been looking for all your life? Is this truly the man of your dreams? Well when the g/f finds out more about you be prepare for a war. If she came out aggressive and that's her persona,are you willing to be around her.Dump him.You can find someone way better then him.
  • how to deal with a cheating spouse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment