Sunday, November 21, 2010

Need some advice about a guy with a girlfriend please?

I liked this guy for about a year now (but never told him) because he had a girlfriend. I finally told him and he said if I truly cared about him I'd wait until him %26amp; his girlfriend broke up. I said I would. We would hang out when she was at work for a while. Well things kinda got out of hand and we started sleeping together. He is in the process of breaking up with her. It's been taking a while because she lives with him, and he wants to make sure she's gonna have a place to go. I'm really falling in love with this guy, and he makes me believe he feels the same. There is a strong chemistry between us, and I feel kinda of discouraged because sometimes he'll go 4 days without calling me. But when he does call, I hear his voice and forget about why I was sad. I know what we're doing isn't right, but I can't control how I'm feeling. Any advice please? should I continue to play this game and wait for him?

If ******* him is wrong then I don't want to be right.Need some advice about a guy with a girlfriend please?
you went into this knowing about his girlfriend and if he loved you NOTHING else would matter. you sound very complacent with the whole situation and so is he. he has his girlfriend and you on the side

get used to a lot of lonely nights - if he were truly into you there would be no girlfriend



did he pick her up out of the streets, she probably has someplace to go or she could stay were she is now and he could be with you. there is nothing or nobody keeping him from you but him



but if you are happy and if ******* him is wrong and you don't want to be right, you made up your mind already. but if you really want advise, get out now.Need some advice about a guy with a girlfriend please?
he cheated on his girlfriend with you, how do u know he will not cheat on YOU with someone else??



once a cheater, always a cheater!!!
break up with him if he cheated on her with u theres probly another girl or he will cheat on u when u move in!
if he really wanted to break up with her he would of did it already. hes a liar. do u really wanna be with someone who is cheating on his girlfriend to be with you? sounds like he would just do the same to you.
Alright like the person above me said. how do you not know if he will cheat on you or not??? I mean just think of how you would feel. Id force myself to be done with him...and the ***** said to wait on him??? **** no! I hate those words, you need to set him straight. DONT KISS HIS ***. He's going to think he has you whipped or some **** I mean Im freakin 15 and I'd neverrrr lol. thas just me though. that goes for anyone, Idc how old you are.
who are you listening to your head or your heart? that's the tricky question.

its impossible to help who you fall in love with but imagine how great this guy is and that is why the other girl feel in love with him be careful she doesn't get hurt. and yes agreed by the above be careful you don't get hurt!!! that's the most important imagine you were the girl on the other end you would be hurting so much if he was sleeping with someone else. im sure he is loving all the attention and that he gets to pick who he wants to sleep with that night. you deserve A lot better. he cant not call you for 4 days then all of a sudden call you and expect everything to be ok. i personally would give him an ultimatum saying he has (6days for example) to leave her. but be careful. if he doesn't hes not worth it.

just think once a cheater always one and who knows if he will go back to her.

i think you should move on. sorry babe i know easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment