Sunday, November 21, 2010

GUYS- if your girlfriend flirted with every guy....?

how would you feel if your girlfriend was a flirt and she flirted with a lot of guys?

would you break up with her? would you look at her differently?



A lot of people even my guy friends think I'm flirting with a guy when I talk to him. I have no clue what they're talking about but since I have like five people telling me, there's got to be some truth to it. I think it's just natural because I honestly don't know what they mean when they say I'm a flirt.

How would you feel if you were interested in a girl who was like this and you saw her flirting with a lot of guys?

How would you feel if your girlfriend was like that?GUYS- if your girlfriend flirted with every guy....?
I was a big flirt before too. I had a boyfriend of almost two years and I learned to kinda basically stay away from most guys. I'd flirt and I wouldn't even notice it. But I mean it didn't mean anything to me anyway it was just a natural thing. But of course it doesn't look good right. Try to cut it down if you catch yourself doing it. Guys wouldn't like that in a girl of course.GUYS- if your girlfriend flirted with every guy....?
If my gf even so much as looks at another man i take her home take her out into the back yarn and beat her with the garden hose until she learns her lesson.
You probably are way too overly friendly with other guys, it means you are seeking their attention.
Hmm, well all I can say is just probably relax a bit when you talk to people. Don't laugh as hard or try to be loud or anything or much eye contact or much of ';touching'; or anything they might think. If not, then tell them that if they don't get the fact that yourot flirting then to leave you alone because they're not you and they don't know what your honestly doing.
all i got to say is, cut down on the flirting!

wait is this a girl or a guy asking the qeustion?
ive been with my boyfriend for about 8 months now.

he doesnt like me being friendly

ive never cheated before

but yeah like someone said

if you catch yourself being toooo friendly

you should stop yourself



because come on... you wouldnt want your boyfriend to be ooober friendly with girls would you?

see it in his point of view



plus he will think you will just want attention from otehr guys and hes not giving you enough
Flirting with guys doesn't come natural. It is very possible to keep your distance and stay modest. It will take some work but you can't act like that when you have a boyfriend. You can still have guy friends, but you have to be very modest with them. Meaning no hugging them, laughing at their jokes, making eye contact, complimenting them, and sending them smileys and stuff over facebook or msn. Keep your modesty. It isn't very possible. You just need to work at it. No guy will put up with flirting, trust me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment