Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why does this guy w/ a girlfriend keep me hanging?

This guy and I that I used to go to school with have been texting for several months now. We talk a lot and he's very sweet, and has offered to take me out many times, but I'm not confident enough to.



Come to find out, he had a girlfriend during most of this time, and they recently broke-up. Then a couple days ago they got back together, and on his MySpace he says that she is ';all he needs';.



Today, he texted me again. I asked him how we was. He said he was wonderful, so I asked why. He said because he was talking to me.



If he's with his girlfriend, why is he still ';flirting'; with me? Is he just a player, or could there be something there?



God bless!Why does this guy w/ a girlfriend keep me hanging?
Hm.. Well he does seem maybe like a player, or maybe hes just a flirt or He's the kinda guy that doesn't really know what he wants in life. Like he thinks he likes his gf but then he thinks he may like you. Or he thinks you're cute and stuff.. but wants to be with the girl he is going out with right now, but is keeping you hanging, so that way if things don't work out with him and his gf.. then he can get with you.



So honestly i think you should just Shine him on. Ignore him. So that way if you like this guy and he likes you, then he will realize that you are ignoring him now because he's flirting with you, and he has a gf. And then who knows.. if he likes you then he will break up with her. So for now i think you should just shine him on, and let him know that there are other guys in you're life and your not just gonna sit there and be open and ready to be with him if things don't work out with him and his gf.Why does this guy w/ a girlfriend keep me hanging?
I'd say a player, you should confront him about it or leave. He's not worth your time.
Leave him alone, find someone else. If he wanted you, he would have left her for you.
take it from someone with lots of assholes as friends. he is just playing you. personally, I've never done that but lots of my close friends have. he should make up his mind or just let you go and concentrate on the girl he's going out with. Don't be fooled by the sweet talk and be direct with him! good luck
Sounds like he's looking for some side action...or he's just really flirty.
Honestly, he could just really respect you as a friend. I know I send my girl friends (friends) messages like that all the time because I know they love it and I want to know how their days are going! Flirting just makes interaction so much funner, unless he starts hitting on you I wouldn't say hes cheating on his girlfriend. If you have feelings for him, you should bring them up - if he has them too he will tell you, if not he will tell you he respects you as a friend.
Me personally i find it a bad idea to get with a guy like that BUT some people date people they really have no interest in and can stay with them for years until someone who has the same interests comes along or a connection. why because some guys don't like being alone, some have small feelings like friendship with the one there with.

I don't know what type of relationship that guy has with the girl hes with but if its the reasons I explained I would give it a shot with him. Now I am guessing the girl hes with is not a virgin and probably been with alot of guys that if he left her she could care less or find someone easy?

If this girl is really inlove with this guy and has not been with any guys then you doing this with him will hurt her. think of being in her shoes.

If he was with you and did this being sneaky cheating I bet it hurt you alot but if you maybe have a feeling for another guy then no big deal, ect. get my point, Just make sure that if you be with him that you have trust that he won't do this to you like hes doing to this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment