Sunday, November 21, 2010

I've got a real big problem with my girlfriend and this guy....?

alright, I've got this really big problem and I don't even know how to consult it with my girlfriend. I heard from this guy that my girlfriend has been hanging out with from her community college that he kissed her and madeout with her and had sex with her. should I believe him? cause I really do. and if he's lying and I confront her about it, will I be the one ending up looking like an asshole??I've got a real big problem with my girlfriend and this guy....?
He's trying to taunt you for two reasons:



1)So, yes, you will end up looking like an asshole to your girlfriend.



2)He thinks he can beat you in a fight, so he's taking that chance to try and get you to fight him. He wants to look like the knight in shining armor to your girlfriend while you're laying on the ground knocked out in his mind.



What I would do is talk about it with your girlfriend, don't be shallow, be patient. Just start it like,';Hey, I need to talk to you about something.'; and just let the words flow but try to hold the emotion back(You don't want to show anger when you're talking, because 1)She will get defensive and more than likely not tell you the truth, 2)She may get angry with you, break it off, and then it will make you more vulnerable to losing her to that guy.).I've got a real big problem with my girlfriend and this guy....?
No, no... This is something she MUST hear about for two reasons:



1. If it is true, she and you need to majorley reevaluate your relationship. But calling it quits without her admitting something and you guys talking about it is a no no.



2. If its not true, then its a horrible rumor that she needs to be aware is going around. If it were me I would want to know so I could confront the jerk spreading it.



This doesn't have to be a bad thing. Don't approach it as a confrontation. Instead, be kind and say: ';I heard something really bad from so and so the other day. It was about you. I don't subscribe to gossip, and so I wanted to get the truth straight from you. Plus, I think you really deserve to know what is being said.'; Then explain what you heard. Don't get mad, just be really gentle. If you do it that way, she won't feel like you are distrusting her. Instead, it'll be about getting things made clear. Hopefully, she will be honest.
You are feeling broken hearted lonely and despondent because of a relationship



your is heart breaking because of a Lost Love



There are few things worse in life than when you lose the one you love. Your life stops. you are devastated, and in many ways there is a feeling of hopelessness.

Most of all, you are feeling life will never be the same.



Dont put life on hold Bing Love Back Restore Passion no matter how far away this person may be from you.

no matter how difficult or hopeless your situation appears



Margo Has Been Saving Marriages,And Relationships Including

Returning Love For Over 20 Years



Love Expert Margo Masters

Returns Lost Love, Restore Passion



(409) 866 8382



http://www.psychicmargo.net

No comments:

Post a Comment