Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can i stop liking this guy who has a girlfriend?

I recently got into 8th grade because I wanted a little more socialization in school (I was home schooled for 2 1/2 years). Everyone was so nice to me, greeted me, almost everyone said, ';Wow, Nikki, is that you! come sit over here!'; etc. I missed 1st period because of the set up etc...

2nd day, went to gym. Saw this tall, black haired, blue eyed guy in my grade! I was ecstatic, but to shy to talk to him...I have noticed a lot of things about him. He has a great sense of humor, very smart, amazingly my age (13 going on 14, he looks like he's 16) for some reason he sways more than a normal sized person would, but it's something i picked up one day. He has the most adorable face too.

For 3 weeks i thought he was single until yeaterday, i saw him walking home from school with this other girl. He was close to her and hugging her from the side. I knew this was his girlfriend...

I can't seem to get over it because if a guy has a girlfriend, and if it's a guy i like, i automaticly say, ';No.';

But i just can't seem to get over him...what can I do to get over him?

had to repost...How can i stop liking this guy who has a girlfriend?
Get over him.

You're 13.

There are soooo many more (available) fish in the sea.



(:How can i stop liking this guy who has a girlfriend?
Move on before people start calling you ';bltch'; or ';s!ut';



He is taken
fall in love with other guys

No comments:

Post a Comment