Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why doe's this guy tell his girlfriend lies and that i'm stalking him?? ?

There's this guy name.vic and for years he always...been real mean to me, and then nice if i was lucky but he's been bothering me for six years now and playing mind games with me...,he even tryed to force me to sleep with him...a million times...but that was six years ago and for three years i held a mean gradge towards him, and he would act as if he changed...so i finally for gave him so we could be cool and it. started back up again...he makes fun of me around his friends he tell them i'm crazy and would look at me like i'm gonna make you suffer, 24/7 for two years he's been harrashing me on myspace so i got anew one he found it then he got anew one and he's been copying me like crazy and his girlfriend he tells her i'm a f@gget and i'm stalking him...and he lives in california but he bothers me online and when ever gets mad he post pictures of him and his fake girlfriend and says how in love he is with her...and when ever he can't bother me his bother or friends try to..so i just delated myspace so i'm not on there knowmore because i found out about his other profile...my friend anothy said they had sex and he chets on his girlfriend like crazy...and anthony both of there friends on myspace but vic made his girlfriend delated anthony as soon as he foundout i found his page..why would he do that..i'm so confused why and he calls me blocked when ever i don't log in myspace but he don't bother me as much when his girlfriends with him he just views my profile espilley when i view theres.. and i've blocked and spam him but he still goe's to myspace he just won't stop it..i'm soo done with myspace now.Why doe's this guy tell his girlfriend lies and that i'm stalking him?? ?
make a new myspace (or not) and make your profile private. block him also. dont view his myspace anymore, if you have facebook, bebo, socialsplash or anything like that, do the same thing if you can, or just delete them.

block his friends too, and his brother it sounds like. ?



ready go.




No comments:

Post a Comment