Sunday, November 21, 2010

GIRLS... In your opinion is it ok for a guy to flirt with you and tell you he has a girlfriend later?

It seems that girls like it when they find out a guy they have been flirting with has girlfriend. Especially if he tells the girl that he likes her better than his current girlfriend. Like ';opps, I forgot to tell you I have a girlfriend'; But he lets you know he's way more into you. Is that because girls like winning a guy over someone else?



How do you feel about guys that have girlfriends and tell you later after flirting with you and getting to know you? Does it make you feel good knowing he likes you better than his girlfriend and make him a challenge? Or do you see him as a jerk and leave the situation?GIRLS... In your opinion is it ok for a guy to flirt with you and tell you he has a girlfriend later?
This happened to me once before. I hit him hard enough for his mouth to start bleeding a little. = ).

(Actually, I have to warn you first- I'm not the average person. I'm naturally born a litttlllleeee bit more violent than the average girl. Hahahahaha. ^_^)



I don't want to say that I'm stereotyping, but I split girls into 2 groups: The girls who just want to win the guy, and the girls who want to actually find the RIGHT guy.

People in the first group, (I'm stereotyping) are NORMALLY, I repeat, NORMALLY, the girls who wear lots of make up, dye their hair, and seem stuck up. I've learned this through observation and nothing else. I'm stating the majority here. The second normally includes girls who are more reserved.



If you're a clueless guy, you might not have noticed this yet: All girls split into 2 groups - 1) The ones that talk loudly, seem overly excited, and flirt with all okay-looking guys 2) The more reserved girls that aren't necessarily shy, but aren't always yelling.



Knowing that, have fun with your now-educated flirting. And don't accidentally misclassify girls! = ).



--------------------

Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>GIRLS... In your opinion is it ok for a guy to flirt with you and tell you he has a girlfriend later?
I'd probably slap him.



You don't just ';forget'; you have a girlfriend. Seriously!!!! And if he says he likes the girl he's talking to more than his gf...something is wrong with him. He either shouldn't be with the gf, or should start appreciating what he has, and not try and lead girls on.



And you definately DO NOT flirt if you are in a relationship. Relationships mean, atleast to me, commitment.
Well, I personally don't like it if the guy flirts with me and says he has a girlfriend later. I'd feel bad about his girlfriend because he's kind of cheating on her in a way. If he wants to have a different girlfriend then why doesn't he just dump her? It's pretty much a turn off.
This is really bad... How can you flirt when you are in a relationship with someone else? Please stop doing this, it hurts both your gf and the new girl in the end.



I will spank him if he is telling me this story.
no now answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuRBtUiEc_ia6ZOprQTK3j7sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100304175303AAIVvaV
I think that it is wrong for a guy to lead a girl on unless he plans on breaking up with his girlfriend.
I hate that! There are some guys that flirt with every girl, and that's never gonna be my guy...
absolutely not thats just wrong
I would slap the guy across his face
ok
I'd see him as a jerk. What kind of a guy forget's his own girfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment