Sunday, November 21, 2010

He says he likes me, but yet he has a girlfriend. What should i do?

Hi everyone! I have known this guy named jake for a while, but we have recently started talking often. We text non-stop.. him always being the one to pursue the conversation. He has a girlfriend who he has been dating for a year now. Him and I have hung out twice and talk on the phone often. I love hunting, fishing, camping..etc. HE also loves these things. Him and I have many things in common and really enjoy eachother.The problem is he has a girlfriend. He is always asking me to the movie, to watch his baseball games, to hang out at friends' house, and to his house. I often bring her up because to me it is a big issue. He is always telling me how annoying (kayla) his girlfriend gets and how she is always wanting to fight with him. He constantly tells me how beautiful i am and how much he likes me. But when i bring up his girlfriend he acts dif. im not one to go after guys with girlfriends but for some reason this time i want to.. should i go for what i want or turn the other way?He says he likes me, but yet he has a girlfriend. What should i do?
omg i was just going to post this question.. same thing is happening to me..He says he likes me, but yet he has a girlfriend. What should i do?
Ultimately its up to you, but if he's telling you your beautiful and he likes you, then he likes you. BUT!! Do you really want to be with a guy that is talking to other girls behind his girlfriends back? If he really likes you and i mean REALLY likes you, he would end his current relationship so you two could pursue this further.
Start flipping the cushions in the couch around, look behind furniture, underneath stuff until you find your brain!! If he has a gf and he is texting you what in the hell makes you think it won't happen to you as well? You are not special! You are a slut if you keep trying to see him because u know he has a gf. Back off and find a single man dumb ***!!
tell him the only way you'll date him is if he dumps his gf. but honestly i think he is just trying to have u on the side.
No, step back...he has got a girlfriend.
Leave it alone. For one, dont' be a ***** and steal someone else's guy. That's bullshit on it's own.



Secondly, what kind of pathetic guy does that when he has a gf? Tell his GF this, and then move on. you don't wanna get mixed up with a guy who cheats on his gf. He'll only do it to you later on
I think he's being dishonest in my opinion. If he really felt that way about his girlfriend, and didn't want to be with her then he would break up with her. Which he hasn't done. You said he gets weird when you bring her up. I'm not sure if you should pick to be with a guy who would hang around so much with a girl who is not his girlfriend. If he really liked you, he would be with you. I think he may be trying to just get sex from you and still keep his girlfriend. But if you really like him, talk to him. Tell him what your thinking and that if he wants to be with you, he needs to break it off with Kayla. I do have suspicions though that his intentions towards you are not good ones. Good luck.
go the other way. HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND don't get in between them. Just know that if you guys were to date he'll treat you just the way he's treating his girlfriend right now. REMEMBER he's talking to you mainly because your an option that he can take if he breaks up with his girlfriend
from what i understand from ur mail u two enjoy each others company.I don think there should be room for a third person.Tell ur boyfriend if he wants u he has to be only yours.I don think this kind of a relationship can have a healthy growth if there is a third person.
The more you say no,the more he wants you. He wont stop like the terminator. After one night with you,things will change. He`s a player. It`s hard wired in us men to move on after being with you one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment