Friday, November 19, 2010

How to get a guy with a girlfriend to like me again? ( im not a home wrecker i swear!)?

i liked this guy in 4th grade and last year, in 8th grade. he liked me both those times too, but he never told me until last summer. hes kind of a player so normally if he likes a girl he tells her right away. i really like him, maybe love him, now. ( probably not real love just puppy love, whatever you want to call it but as much as a girl in ninth grade can like a guy.) now hes going out with some slut from another school and shes 16. im almost 15. im pretty sure he liked me before he started dating her, he would talk to me at 530 in the morning on facebook for no reason. no heres the question:



how do i get him back? he acts like hes never met me and im invisible ever since he met this girl. i know he would like me again if they were going out, becuase i dont think weve ever stopped liking each other, we just forgot until we saw each other again. how do i get him to like me and notice me again? that girl is horrible and doesnt deserve him, at all. help?How to get a guy with a girlfriend to like me again? ( im not a home wrecker i swear!)?
first things first. dont turn into a slut yourself. try playing hard to get. make him kno that ur the girl he really wants. talk to him more and flirt. make him kno ur interested, but ur not gonna wait around forever(even if u do, make him think ur not).How to get a guy with a girlfriend to like me again? ( im not a home wrecker i swear!)?
A girl like you thought i didn't deserve my boyfriend. She became so obsessed with tearing us apart that she spread lies about him to tear us apart. Were still together, Stronger than we have ever been. And now she is completely out of his life because of how she was acting.

Leave him be when hes with someone, if hes single make a move, if hes not, let him be with her.

If it turns out to be a mistake then so be it, he will learn his lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment