Sunday, November 21, 2010

I have a boyfriend and i have crush on a guy at work. this guy has a girlfriend so it cancels both out.?

i really like this guy and i just want to play around with him even though were both taken, i want to mess around with him, but i dont know how to throw him any hints. i am really into him and i dont think it will hurt to let him know whats up. im afraid i might get rejected however. i am only 19 and he is almost 30. he looks younger and fine!!! i am considered really good looking by friends and family and i never been rejected before by any guy. but this guy even intimidates me. how should i let him know i want to cheat on my man with him.I have a boyfriend and i have crush on a guy at work. this guy has a girlfriend so it cancels both out.?
WHAT!!!!!!!! I hope your boyfriend realises what you are very soon.I have a boyfriend and i have crush on a guy at work. this guy has a girlfriend so it cancels both out.?
ur up urself lol....u cant be too happy with ur gf either.

ur a disgusting person, give me all the thumbs downs you like......U SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

No comments:

Post a Comment