Friday, November 19, 2010

My guy friend's girlfriend just told me she cheated on him !!!?

This guy and I have been friends for like 7 or 8 years .. and his girl of 4%26amp;1/2 years that he lives with..(mind you they are not planning to get married even! he is 26, she is 25)

And Fri night (halloween) he didnt come out.. he went to some wedding.. and her and i went out to dinner first.. then met her friends from wasaua... At the restaurant she told me she cheated on him!! - I mean she told me how she had sex with some guy down there.. while in mexico for her brother's wedding.. and she told me she about wanting to do some other hot mexican guy she knew if she had the chance; She also later told me she ';wished she coulda met him 5 years from now'; (my friend she's dating that is)



She had wanted to go to this mexican restauarant because she knew the server - also a mexican guy. The guy told her he was going to this mexican dance bar downtown.. so of course we ended up there later.... all of a sudden we didnt know where she was and she was dancing with 2 guys. And then she didnt even want to leave!! .. when her other friends left.. it was me and a guy friend of hers.. who i also ironically used to work with a few years back.. ... and both of us tried to get her to leave then too... a no go!

She had told me to leave my car at their apartment.. (said her bf/my friend would drive me home later ) so the guy I knew brought me to their apt.. he didnt like how she was acting either.. so then I told him what she told me earlier about Mexico.. He was even less thrilled with her of course..



So the guy and i decided i should call kris... my guy friend.. and tell him she didnt want to leave.. come get her or whatever.. so he met us back at the ';Senor Tequilas'; place.

My friend/her bf.. had told me she STILL didnt want to leave he was gonna come back for her later.. no idea why he let her stay!?

...maybe denial? When she told me she cheated on him.. she said she thought he was suspicious that something happened in mexico... but he didnt know for sure...



The guy who i used to work with .. i didnt realize i lost my phone in his car.. lol... so the 3 of us met Sat tonite.. me him and my guy friend. And i asked my friend about the last nite.. he just kinda played off as her being really drunk.. but she was dancing with/around 2 mexican dudes at the bar we were at when he showed up!!



I would hope he knows I wouldnt just say S**T like that to cause trouble.. ya know? I just feel bad .. he is a really nice guy!! .. and he doesn't deserve that! I feel so bad just knowing this!



I can't tell u how much I wish I didn't know this!! What I don't get -is why she told me!! .. HER and I had never hung out without him until that night!! Why would she tell ME!? who is HIS friend??!!



the even wierder part is.. HE is technicly a virgin. - and I say technicly - cuz they have done EVERYTHING but actualy have sex... yes it's wierd! but is that not an even bigger slap in the face to him!? She had sex with some other guy!??!!!



HELP!!! I really think I am going to tell him soon - yes I know - he may not believe me - may get mad or whatever - but I would feel worse NOT telling him .. like if he found out I knew and didn't tell him would he be even more hurt??

My guy friend's girlfriend just told me she cheated on him !!!?
hmmmm...this ones tricky. obviously the truth needs to be discovered. If they are living together and have been together for 41/2 years then the relationship is already ruined because they do not have good communication and clearly this girl is not in love with him anymore if she is talking about having sex with anyone else. Im not saying it is necessarily your place because usually when a friend has to tell someone they have been cheated on the relationship(friend-wise) is ruined. Good luck with this one...i think you should tell him.

%26lt;3raebabyMy guy friend's girlfriend just told me she cheated on him !!!?
I think that you should mind your own business...she will only deny it, your friend will believe her and then there will be drama....
you just try to forget the sutiation and find a new friend.
I think you should tell his girlfriend to tell him and after like two weeks and she hasn't done it yet, all three of you guys have to go out to dinner or come together in whatever way you prefer or think is best for this and tell him so they can talk about it and be a little civil hopefully. I hope this works out and make sure to care for your bestie if there is a breakup or even if they don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment