Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Is it weird for a guy with a girlfriend to get lapdances at the strip club?

So...my boyfriend, our friend, and me went to Florida for a week. The 3 guys went to the strip club, and me and another guy's girlfriend stayed home because it was a guys' night type thing. My boyfriend and I are in a serious relationship, but I didn't care that he was going. Then, I found out from all the stories that he got a couple lap dances, and this strip club is full-nude and the dancers can touch you. I figured he probably would get one, but I feel kind of angry and offended, but I don't want to be the nagging b*tch.

I have never taken up the urge to go anywhere else and do things like that because I'm happy with what I have, and the whole situation makes me feel unattractive and inadequate. It's not like our sex life isn't interesting, that's for sure, but I just feel like having gorgeous naked women rubbing up on you is a double-standard. He doesn't care if I go to a male strip club, but I don't have the urge to and I would feel weird about it. I tried telling him that it hurt my feelings, but I didn't know how to say it without sounding like a controlling ***** so he laughed it off. I know he meant it all in good fun, but I feel that I'd rather him gone off and made out with some woman than got the lap dance from a naked chick. Any opinions?Is it weird for a guy with a girlfriend to get lapdances at the strip club?
The pretty girl next to me says that guys have a hard time understanding how this type of thing affects women. You have a right to be mad and you should confront him about it but in a non-mean way so that he doesnt get too mad either.Is it weird for a guy with a girlfriend to get lapdances at the strip club?
what i always tell my boyfriend is that he can go, but not to get lap dances. he can go look and see, but id be mad if he went and got lap dances from some naked girl all over him.
UMMMMMMM yes! Not cool at all! I would personally break up. Thats effed up!



If he thinks your ok with all this weird stuff he will continue.
its not weird unless they bust a nut in their pants
well.... were men
I think if he respected you N loved you he may have went to tha club but should've refrained from tha lap dances... Making out or getting touched or touching a naked chick to me is a form of cheating and you have every right to feel upset or even mad... And he should have had more compassion for you feelings..... all I can say is good luck to you!
No, I don't think its weird. I think this is way better than if my bf went and made out with a woman, because at a strip club, the woman is getting paid to dance on you. Yeah, of course guys can fantasize but they know that in reality this woman doesn't have any feelings for you, its a purely physical thing for fun. Nothing serious, and not a big deal, especially if he didn't hide from you the fact that he was going to a strip club. If he was lying, then there would be some concern.
OK... You have a right to be angry..Basically because he showed no respect for you, second if women are allowed to be touch while nude and i am sure he had a drink before going there, I can assure you he fingered the girl in only place where he should only be touching you, I can only imagine how many guys must have touched and felt this woman before he put his hands in her.... YES believe it! if a nude dance allows you to touch her its not to pat her on her head or back. If he has no respect for you now he will not have it after you are married or while you are dating. What you are seeing is just the tip of the iceberg. Sorry to tell you, he will do it again, because you let him do it, he knew you knew about it... he laughed it off and you did nothing.. So good luck! If I were you thou, I would eliminate this boys night out thing, he is no longer single, he should always be accompanied by his lady. Or just leave him and find a man that has good morals like you... Either way you make the choice and you reap the outcome of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment