Sunday, November 21, 2010

To any guy who has ever felt this way/been in this situation..?

You haven't been with a girl in awhile and haven't gotten any action for a few months so you meet a girl at a party and fool around with her the first night thinking it's nothing serious but then you actually start to fall for her and can't wait to see her and although you only have a ';casual'; relationship you find yourself taking her out on dates and really liking her and then you have sex for the first time and ditch her.



^^



To any guy who ever felt this way.. did you ever regret walking away from the girl, contact her again, or think about her ever?



I ask because I was the girl that was ditched in this situation.. and despite moving on to a new guy, I can't stop thinking about this one and how compatible we were. He did at one point really like me.. I wish I could stop thinking about him. He is a nice guy, the girlfriend type who loves his sister and has lots of girls that are friends type, but this is the 1st time he's trying out being a player I guess.



How would you feel if the girl contacted you after a few months?



I realize that this is my fault too and I definitely regret having sex with him. It just sucks that that one small choice completely screwed everything up and guys, I just want to know if there's anything the girl in my position could do to fix it?To any guy who has ever felt this way/been in this situation..?
awww..man. u messed up to bad!!! im not a man put what u did was wrong. if my boyfriend did that i would forgive him but i would definitely break up with him b/c when a guy cheats thats shows that he can not be trusted and that hes not worthy of any woman! shame on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!To any guy who has ever felt this way/been in this situation..?
It happens more often than not. If it works out then it works out, if it doesnt then like it or not u have to move on. Good luck
Perhaps it was the ';thrill of the hunt'; for him. Hard to say. If I were you, I would move on, he made his decision. You don't mention any ages, I know I did the one night stand thing in my younger days, sometimes pursuing a girl for a fair amount of time, building a relationship (without dating) until I got what I wanted. Then, buh bye. This sounds pretty cruel, but I did it and am sure I'm not the only male who has. Men grow up very slowly, I am married now with kids... I grew up, but, I wasn't always. Best of luck. If you in a relationship now, make it work.
That is the problem: You fooled around the first night and gave it up too quickly. From a guy's perspective: If you give it up too fast the opportunity to make a connection is not there so it becomes a physical relationship, AKA a booty call and that is all you will be. If you hold off on giving it up you'll generate a bond between one another that will give you a chance to get to know someone on a compatibility level versus a physical level. I'm not saying to be a monk and wait till you're married but wait a week or two and get to know each other first and go out and have fun. Don't get me wrong we do want it the first night and yes we guys are a hunter and we like the game of trying to get some and having to wait only increases the urges and attraction. Had I been a teenager or younger I would have said otherwise but now that I have grown up and am now married things change :)



Hope this helps!
the old saying is still true today as it was in your great grandmothers time, and all you girls should remember it THE CHASE IS BETTER THAN THE KILL, so keep your knickers on at all times

No comments:

Post a Comment