Sunday, November 21, 2010

GUYS- if your girlfriend flirted with every guy....?

how would you feel if your girlfriend was a flirt and she flirted with a lot of guys?

would you break up with her? would you look at her differently?



A lot of people even my guy friends think I'm flirting with a guy when I talk to him. I have no clue what they're talking about but since I have like five people telling me, there's got to be some truth to it. I think it's just natural because I honestly don't know what they mean when they say I'm a flirt.

How would you feel if you were interested in a girl who was like this and you saw her flirting with a lot of guys?

How would you feel if your girlfriend was like that?GUYS- if your girlfriend flirted with every guy....?
honestly if she was flirting i would break up with her....i would think certain things that should not be saidGUYS- if your girlfriend flirted with every guy....?
I've only dated 2 flirtatious girls in my life.



th first one flirted with everyone and wound up cheating on me, then breaking up with me before I found out about it. Not only did she cheat on me, she convinced a normally faithful boyfriend of her best friend into sleeping with her. So no, I wouldn't date a girl that flirted a lot.



The second one.... well it wasn't as bad as the first but that's a long drawn out story.



Simply put I can't date a girl that flirts with other guys, not that I have a problem with her just I'm the jealous type. Not all guys are though.
i would break up with her
i would get REALLY jelous dude i would honestly tell her its bothering me and i would tlak to her not just immediately go to the whole OH IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU



and when they say your a flirt it means like your going from person to person like playing with them and pretending you like them
I would feel betrayed and feel she does not feel my attention and or adoration.
on da real thats pretty fucced up and i would say fucca ***** but i can get mad jealous in a relationship but chicks who got bf that flirt with others behind their bfs back or in front of em should just go fuccoff lol its messed up shyt
I don't like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment