Sunday, November 21, 2010

Heard a song about ';wanting another guy's girlfriend';?

I am at a complete loss on a song I heard on the radio in mid December down in Florida. It was either a ';pop'; song or ';rock'; as those were the only 2 radio stations I listened to. All I can remember about the lyrics is that it was a guy singing about how badly he wanted some other guy's girlfriend to be his girlfriend. It was something about ';If I had your girlfriend....'; and was this guy singing about how amazing this girl was and that she was not appreciated and he wanted her. That's all I've got which is why I can't find it so hopefully somebody reading is awesome with songs! The only thing that keeps coming up is I Love Your Girl by The Dream and this was not the song. HELP ME FIND THE RIGHT SONG! hahaHeard a song about ';wanting another guy's girlfriend';?
try ';jessie's girl'; its an 80's song. Mario sings a song called ';Gallery'; Not sure if those are it.

No comments:

Post a Comment