Friday, November 19, 2010

This guy kissed my girlfriend, im not sure how to re act ?

This guy told my girl to break up with me and he forced her to kiss him. She said she was scared and she doesn't like him. She wouldn't tell me that a guy kissed her but her friends said it to me and thats how i knew.



I'm not sure how to re act.. Her friends and her said don't do anything ';drastic'; and just ignored it. I'm not sure really... I want to call up my friends and beat him up but she said it's going to get worse.



She said she's not talking to him anymore but it's bothering me... I am losing trust in her. What am i supposed to do???? She's a nice girl but this guy wants me out of the picture. She said it's already over but I have a bad feeling....



Help please I need advice.This guy kissed my girlfriend, im not sure how to re act ?
Sounds like there is more to this story, then she is telling you. If she don't want you to say anything to this guy, then I'm not sure how forced she was to kiss him. Then it could have went even farther then a kiss. Since her girlfriends told you, instead of her, she might just be covering her own tail.This guy kissed my girlfriend, im not sure how to re act ?
Don't do anything for now.

Don't hurt him in any way, she'll just lose respect for you and you'll end up looking petty.



It might have just been a mistake, so why not just try and move on?



If it doesn't work out and she wants to be with him just try and accept it. It doesn't really seem like you're that crazy about her anyway to be honest, sorry.
i had something similar happen to me.



what did i do?



i beat the ****** to a god damn bloody pulp thats what i did.



he never bothered my woman again...

No comments:

Post a Comment