Friday, November 19, 2010

What should I do, I like a guy with a girlfriend?

I like a guy with a girlfriend, and I don't know what to do. Everywhere I turn he's there. In my first block our teacher put us right next to each other and I can't help talking to him or if I try not to he talks to me. Also, in our fourth block it's the same situation. After a couple months of this we now text each other almost everyday. He makes me laugh and I can't help not liking him. We seem to have a lot of chemistry and i think he likes me too. He has a girlfriend and I don't want to interfere. I mean how would I feel if someone liked my boyfriend. So i guess my question is what do? How do I get over him?What should I do, I like a guy with a girlfriend?
im almost in the same situation..

i am close to the guy as well..the thing is i know who his girlfriend is now 2..i guess shes a nice girl and all..im not suprised that she got hym..and i kinda envy it.

sometimes i feel like he likes me when ever he hugs me..calls me..texts me...

nd at sum points.. definetly flirted with me a little.

but at the end of the day i noticed that its just him and his girlfriend...so when ever i get my hopes up like that...like maybe he does like me i get back a dose of reality.

Also at the end of the day ill feel bad for liking him so much or even trying to make him like me...just because he has a girlfriend...i dont wanna be that type of girl.

so right now...im trying to let go because it seems like the only thing i can do.and the stress that its causing me just isnt fair to myself..

yea sometimes i feel like i love him..but sometimes when you love someone i guess you do gotta let them go..

in respect for him..his relationship..and myself..im trying my hardest to let him go..stop liking him..which is so hard =(

so thats my advice 2 u. good luck.

ps hopefully you will find someone else if u do decide 2 follow my advice...i wish my self the same luck!What should I do, I like a guy with a girlfriend?
There probably is not a way you can get over him, but you can get pretty close to it. Find another guy, that makes you just as happy because unless you want drama, do NOT go for this guy. It will make the situation very awkward for you, your crush, and his girlfriend. Feelings will get hurt, so stop texting him, but don't ignore him. Find someone else, there really is nothing else you can do.



Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment