Friday, November 19, 2010

How can a shy guy get a girlfriend? How can I learn to be myself?

I'm kinda shy and I've never had a GF before... I'm 19 and I'm not a bad looking guy at all, but I just have a hard time in attracting the ladies. And if I do get closer with a girl, I'm just kinda thought of as a friend and nothing more.





I can be funny, but I don't try to be or act stupid... I don't know, I just kinda have a hard time being myself in certain environments, like in formal settings or at school, where most people see and get to know me. Its like I'm judged as being serious all the time, or something. But if people just got to know me, they'd find a pretty cool guy. Not to brag. It's just I know who I am, and I'm not really how most see me as.





How do I just learn to be myself. Maybe its some of my insecurities holding me back, like I used to be kinda fat, but I'm skinny now and I still haven't gotten over that completely I don't think. Like I'm still self-conscious without having to be or something...





Any tips on how to be more comfortable being myself and in finding a GF that I can fall in love with? I feel alone and just want someone to love.





Thanks.How can a shy guy get a girlfriend? How can I learn to be myself?
It's okay man don't worry i used to be just like you. All right when you are near a girl that you think is pretty hot or if you kinda like her start talking, and if you can't start a conversation just say hi and when she says hi back just say whats your name then she will talk back and ask you some questions then you reply back trust me it will work. Confidence is the key to getting a girlfriend. It's not as hard as you think trust me. The more you talk to girls the less shy you get. And if you want to find a good place to talk to girls go to the mall and practice there and just in case if it didnt work as you planned it's ok because you will prob never see her again so you won't have to worry. You will be confident i believe in you!How can a shy guy get a girlfriend? How can I learn to be myself?
Some girls prefer to have friends and they are closer to their guy friends than other guys! Girls love a funny guy, we place them in a space in our heart for when we need a little comfort! If you are being someone who makes you comfortable then don't change just progress! don't ever mix finding a girl with finding yourself cuz they are two major issues that need to be dealt with separately or they will ruin everything! My friend that's 19 also sent me a txt message saying that he just wants someone to love and cuddle up with! But since he couldn't find the girl right for him he decided to focus on something different that would take up time and give him somethin to do and later he will find the right girl!
I feel you, you're kinda in the same situation i'm in. you feel like you have a group girls around you that your interested in but they see you as just a friend. The way I see it now might as well save time now and tell who ever you like how you feel and let them decide.
If you like a girl, dont get to close to her because thats how they start to think of you as a friend only. Once you get to know her a little bit ask her to go out to get something to eat. And maybe if things are a little bit akward on the date explane to her that you are shy and you are not really good at talking to girls.
well i was the same way and the way i could really be myself is when i was at a concert. like a wild side came out and thats how i got alot of my girlfriends. just find what your really enjoy and an envirment that fit you and things will happen.
I am also very shy, which leads me to go for guys that are outgoing. Maybe you should try going for a more outgoing girl? I don't know. Maybe it is different for guys?
aw you sound like my type..your adorable:] just be confident in who you are..when you think of yourself as self conciseness people around you will feel as if you were.. hmm is there a certain girl you know or would like to know?





-ill check back in a few minutes for reply.


edit-


well does she like you back? or do you think she might?
You just have to realize that even though you're self conscious, everyone else is too and you can't let that hold you back. Most women tend to like an outgoing man that they can feel comfortable with and who can hold a conversation. It may seem hard to do, but if you're good-looking, you really don't have anything to worry about. When you fake confidence it starts to come naturally and you'll feel more comfortable around yourself and others.


I think you should just try to talk to someone, but just say things that are on your mind and contribute to a conversation, instead of worrying how you look or sound.
relationships come naturally and life is short. start talking to girls because you have nothing to be afraid of. if a girl likes you and you like her, you wont die from panic or anything. what you need is the experience of getting to know them.
it just doesn't sound like you are confident with yourself which will make it awkward in meeeting a girl. what you need to do is find the confidence through things you enjoy doing such as sports etc. you should learn how to let loose and learn how to flirt a bit. you can try on girls that you aren't really interested in which will make it easier to get used to. if you also think of a girl as a friend it might make it easier to approach her.





Help me with my question please





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
first of all, if you dont want to be insecure than just stop worrying what other people think, i used to be really self consious but once you just forget about the other people it's so much easier, now to get a girlfriend, sometimes you just got to get out there and talk to a girl, don't act like we're some kind of alien species, just say hi
ok first of all girls love a confident man ( but not a cocky one)


and it doesnt matter if they just think of u as a friend cause thats the best way to get to know someone better! ;)


i think u just need to relax around girls! we dont bite!
Avoid the large scope thinking... Don't just be friends! If you spot a girl you like, just go to her asap, and ask her out!! The first date might suck, but as pointed out already, tell her u're nervous... but don't wait until you fall into the ';nice guy'; or ';good friend'; basket!! I really hate it... and believe me, once u get your first gf, now u'll have your next problem: dealing with all those ';friends'; wanting to become ';gfriends';... it really sucks...
i totally understand how you're still self conscious about your body even if you dont need to be..


you just gotta tell yourself to not think about taht and not think about how you're shy and just go up to a girl and introduce yourself.


if that seems kinda weird..which is can be at times..when you're in class and hear a girl asking something or saying something about whats going on, jump in and help her out and then just start chattin it up.


you've just gotta find some self confidence and not think about how shy you are or how fat you used to be..


since you already know you're a cool guy you just gotta show ppl =]
i was just like you when i was younger im now 19. the best way to start is to be comfortable when hanging out with your friends go all out do what ever they're your friends. try not to be the quiet one in the group that used to happen to me and everyone would talk about me. if you dont want ppl talking about you should talk. study has is that 75% of ppl listen to ur body language rather than what you are actually saying. once your comfortable with going out with friends and hanging out. Then just talk to the girl little by little and work your way up. good luck hope this help!
well if u want a girl u may be shy she may too but uc ant be for long if they need something say i will get it 4 u or if u cant the say sry they will respect that so dont feel bad if u dont got $ for them bc thats fine they dont care #2 if u want a girl u gotta wear deoderant/ dress urself not like lets see if u liked a girl that was punnk but u were gangster style dont change ur styl 4 tehm their r way too many fish in the water waITING 4 U TO CATCH EM SO YEA WELL IF U DOPNT GOT ANY GIRLS MAYBE U SHOULD CHANGE UR ATYLE LIKE NOT BC GIRLS will like uu but bc u maybe think ur style is old and lets say u changed ur old style bc its oild and made a fresh new style then that will be good bc u might se ehot grlz that like ua n r complat difefrent style then u use to be and r same style like ur new 1 u will get a girl #3 u gotta be a good student get giid grades and be a good student smell good look good and the big thing is welll....... BRUSH UR TEETH AND MOSTLY UR TOUNG BC DID U KNOW UR TOUNG IS WHAT MAKES UR BREATH STINK IF U DONT BRUSH UR TOUNG IT MAKES UR REATH STINK WELL just because u brush ur toung so its clean doesnt mean u cant brush ur teeth girls done liek guys with dirty teeth i brush minee 2 times or i eman 3 times a day breakfast lunch dinenr well my teeth r so clean PS. im a girl lolzzzz okey so u gotta take my advice and ;isten to me ur life will change in a blink of a eye i mean like girl life like what ur going through with girls wewll if u like this girl then if she thinls ur ugly change ur style like cut ur hair or buzz or anything cute a girl might like or liek maybe they will like u for A lil thing u do so take mya dvice and listen it will make ur life so much easyer for gitls kk so bgey ttyl and ur new gf if u get 1

No comments:

Post a Comment