Friday, November 19, 2010

I think I may have feelings for a guy with a girlfriend... ?

There's this guy that I may like.. I'm not even sure. All I know is that every time he touches me whether it's an accident or not I get that sorta type of 'feeling'(yes, clich茅 %26amp; cheesy I know). He's not all too attractive, but I definitely like his personality a lot. So, last night me and a bunch of friends went to the movies and I happened to sit in between him and my other friend(not purposely). Anyway, I kept trying to get comfortable and tried to stretch out so he offered his legs up for me to lay mine on. Later I put my head on the armrest and then he gave me his arm for me to rest my head on instead. And then part way through the movie he put his arm around me but then he took it away kinda soonish after. He has a girlfriend and I think they've been going out for a year? I know, I know, I'm terrible for even having these thoughts. So, after the movie we all hung out and he kept flirting with me. He didn't even do it in a slick way either! He put his hands on my waist and kept putting his arms around me and all that. And I dunno, he also just gave me a lot of his attention and always noticed if I wasn't there or stayed with me when I was behind. But the thing is he also mentioned his girl's name a couple of times, but nothing making it seem she's his gf. (I doubt he knows that I know he's in a relationship).



I know that I shouldn't have any feelings for him, but I haven't been able to get him off of my mind all day. What'd you think he's thinking? What should I do? How do I get over this? If I can't have a guy I like him about x1000 more.. and please don't say distance because I have multiple classes with him everyday and we hangout with the same people in the classes and sometimes out of them. HELP!?I think I may have feelings for a guy with a girlfriend... ?
If he has a girlfriend and he's flirting and touching on you why would you want a guy like that? Just be his friend because if he's doing all that with you who knows what else he is doing with other girls. He may not be ';attractive'; but he's playing on your emotions and now he know he can flirt with you touch you and then next he will try to kiss you. Just because he's not ';attractive'; does not mean he's not a player!I think I may have feelings for a guy with a girlfriend... ?
who cares



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I'm going through the same thing (I'm going to post a question for people to answer %26amp; it's not about the same guy). It definitely sounds like you like him %26amp; it sounds as if he likes you back. The only problem is he has a girlfriend %26amp; they've been going out for a long time now. You could keep flirting w/ him, but you should probably stop because imagine if you were the girlfriend..(you love your boyfriend %26amp; he's flirting w/ another girl behind your back.) Tell him that you do know that he has a girlfriend %26amp; that you just want to be friends %26amp; nothing more because you'd never allow him to cheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment