Sunday, November 21, 2010

DO YOU THINK THIS GUY HAS A GIRLFRIEND?

-Fooling around on and off for a year. We've done things couples have done: hang out, hold hands, and talk.



-Things in the past few months have gotten ';bitter.'; He stopped talking to me for a few weeks. Apparently he was mad because I hooked up w/ another guy at party.



-A week ago he calls me 5 times. The next day his status reads: ';In A Relationship.'; (Doesn't say with whom)



-The next day we hang out, I don't ask him if he has a gf. The day after that, he calls me 6 times. I didn't answer because I was asleep.



-I asked a few friends of his (not close ones, but ones who would know if he had a gf) if he had a girlfriend: ';Not that I know of, I don't think he has a girlfriend.';



-He called me today early in the morning. I didn't hear the phone because I was on the bus with my IPod on. I called him back an hour later, no answer.



WHAT DO YOU THINK??? DO YOU THINK HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND??? HOW CAN A GUY CALL YOU 5 TIMES AND THE NEXT DAY...???ADVICE???DO YOU THINK THIS GUY HAS A GIRLFRIEND?
whoa he's obsessed. I don't think he has a girlfriend but he does have some patience issues.DO YOU THINK THIS GUY HAS A GIRLFRIEND?
Wow, I don't know.....Is he trying to make you jealous?I think If he HAD a gf, then he'd tell his friends....

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuRs1uXwPCxUBm3rnt6TFffsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091014185835AAp1e84
probably he just want to make you jealous or want to see that could you do if he was a girl friend some day. I don't think he was a gf because his friends would be the first ones to know, and also he wouldnt bother to keep calling you...



answer mine plssss
he's po'd because you hooked up with another guy, if you were his gf he has good reason. if not gf he's being very childish, explain the facts to him he has no good reason to act the way he is. if he has a gf he wouldn't be calling you the way he is.
  • private myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment