Sunday, November 21, 2010

What do you do when you are in love and the guy has a girlfriend?

There is a guy on our drumline and I like him. A lot. You see, we have gotten really close and know each other really well. We can talk about anything. I always thought that maybe he liked me. So I sucked it up and asked him out. He declined, saying that he didn't want to date in high school. I was okay with that. So, we continued to get closer, and even my friends told me that they think he likes me. So, my co-drum major is one of my best friends, so I asked her to talk to him casually and see what's up and how he feels. Well. . . she told me he has a girl friend (which surprised her just as much as me). And now, I'm kinda having a hard time breathing. I feel so lost. Can anyone help?What do you do when you are in love and the guy has a girlfriend?
it is difficult but u will have to try and move onWhat do you do when you are in love and the guy has a girlfriend?
if shes not one of your friends or a part of your family just take him.. do everything in your power to take him, you cant help what you feel. chances are he probably feels the same and you will never know that if you dont do something about it. if he doesn't want to date at the moment he is probably trying to dump the old girl without hurting her feelings or maybe she's good at sex.. try and show him how much better you are without changing who you are.

x
well youve asked him out already, ask him about whats going on.
its horrible isnt it?

i had the same kind of situation a while ago.

im afraid there probably isnt much you can do about it, because you cant go breaking them up. it would make you out as a real *****, which you obviously arent and this guy would probably be pretty pissed.

Honestly, i think that it would be a better idea just to leave it and try to occupy yourself as much as possible till youre feeling okay with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment