Sunday, November 21, 2010

GUYS- if your girlfriend flirted with every guy....?

how would you feel if your girlfriend was a flirt and she flirted with a lot of guys?

would you break up with her? would you look at her differently?



A lot of people even my guy friends think I'm flirting with a guy when I talk to him. I have no clue what they're talking about but since I have like five people telling me, there's got to be some truth to it. I think it's just natural because I honestly don't know what they mean when they say I'm a flirt.

How would you feel if you were interested in a girl who was like this and you saw her flirting with a lot of guys?

How would you feel if your girlfriend was like that?GUYS- if your girlfriend flirted with every guy....?
I am usually ending up with girls like you. I don't have a problem with my self esteem or self confidence so it doesn't bother me. I know what Im bringing to the table (and other places) so other guys don't threraten me. If a guy isn't as sure of himself then it would be quite nerve racking to try and deal with this behavior. If she was always smiling up in another guy's face, particularly if it was the same guy all the time I'd ask her if she has some kind of feelings for the dude. Otherwise its cool, I like sociable women.GUYS- if your girlfriend flirted with every guy....?
well u have to trust her first. if u she screws the guy then yea i would break up. but just try to give her more attention. but if you must break up, tell her the truth. u dont like the fact that she talks to a lot of other guys. i guess but try to trust her first. i never did with my ex and now i regret it.
beat up all the other guys
My boyfriend and I have had this problem but reversed: He's nice by nature and likes to joke around with people, and a lot of the time it comes off as flirting. I do get upset about it, but unless he actually said something sexual (like ';I want to have sex with you'; or ';You are so sexy';) to another girl, I wouldn't break up with him over it.



I only get flirty when I'm drunk, but I only get drunk with my boyfriend so problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment