Friday, November 19, 2010

Please help me with this guy with a girlfriend... i dont know what to do?

so in my gym class its mixed with juniors and sophomores ( in high school) and theres this REALLY cut guy and his girlfriend is in the class too. she isn't anything special in appearance wise, i dont know her personally ( their both juniors im a sophomore) and whenever she is there he is ALL OVER HER. some days when shes there he will stare at me constantly. and when shes not there he does that too but he also sits next to me and sometimes bring me things ( like if we need to get a matt for example he will get me one) and we dont talk or anything. why does he do this though and what does it mean?



i am thinking that he is wanting me and trying to get rid of his girlfriend and trying to make me jealous. but if thats true i know i should show some interest in him but how? we dont talk, were not in the same grade, and i just found out his name yesterday lol. and he has a bunch of friends in that class so idk what to do. i never see him outside of gym tooPlease help me with this guy with a girlfriend... i dont know what to do?
he's just playing with you.. if he stares, stare back with a blissful smile..

stay away from him!Please help me with this guy with a girlfriend... i dont know what to do?
run away, these guys are total players plus hes taken
Sounds like a player %26gt;.%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment