Sunday, November 21, 2010

How are you supposed to deal with it when the guy you like has a girlfriend?

recently i found a near-perfect guy.

... and he has a girlfriend.

i'm pretty picky too, i've only ever seriously liked one or two people before this. when you finally find someone really great but they already have someone... how do you get over it?How are you supposed to deal with it when the guy you like has a girlfriend?
I'm kind of in the same situation %26amp; I asked the same question yesterday practically. I am the same way. We've been friends for like a year, but we've gotten reallly close in the past 4 months. But in October, he got a girlfriend. I reallllly reallly like him, and I don't know why I can't just get over him already. People told me to wait til they break up. But I am in no way going to sabotage their relationship. I can see how happy he really is. I just kind of sulk. But, I have friends to talk to about it, and they really help me see that he's not the best I'll find. %26amp; I'm going to a new school next year with 4X as many people, so I'm just getting over him.

If they break up, then okay. :]How are you supposed to deal with it when the guy you like has a girlfriend?
me? i usually just wait until they break up.
It sucks, but there isn't really anything you can do about it. Talk to him, become his friend, and if he starts to feel the same, there you go (:

Please don't sabotage the relationship. He's probably happy. Get a pint of ice-cream and some romantic comedies, or just go about daily life with your friends
wait till they break up dont try and sabatage it
They'll break up eventually, just be there for him and he will go to you when they do end there relationship. Teenage love isn't real, it won't last until marriage. It's all games, you've just gotta know how to play properly.
This may be one of the hardest things that could happen to you.. I have been in this same situation for a while but all you can do is try to move and just wait to see what happens.. Good Luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment