Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you get your best friend to stop hitting a guy with a girlfriend.?

So, one of my best friends is madly in love with my other friend who is madly in love with another girl. By Best friend is ALWAYS with the guy she likes. Whenever you cant find her, she will guarenteed be with this guy. SEVEN people in our school have asked if they are together. This relation is affectiong me because it is making my best friend sorta bitchy and is being all ';my way or the highway';. I don't want to confront her because she can be pretty sensative. HELP ME!!!!!!How do you get your best friend to stop hitting a guy with a girlfriend.?
you should call the police!!! hitting is ille.gp;ial. nb.lm b mnHow do you get your best friend to stop hitting a guy with a girlfriend.?
talk to her seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment