Friday, November 19, 2010

How can a shy guy get a girlfriend? How can I learn to be myself?

I'm kinda shy and I've never had a GF before... I'm 19 and I'm not a bad looking guy at all, but I just have a hard time in attracting the ladies. And if I do get closer with a girl, I'm just kinda thought of as a friend and nothing more.



I can be funny, but I don't try to be or act stupid... I don't know, I just kinda have a hard time being myself in certain environments, like in formal settings or at school, where most people see and get to know me. Its like I'm judged as being serious all the time, or something. But if people just got to know me, they'd find a pretty cool guy. Not to brag. It's just I know who I am, and I'm not really how most see me as.



How do I just learn to be myself. Maybe its some of my insecurities holding me back, like I used to be kinda fat, but I'm skinny now and I still haven't gotten over that completely I don't think. Like I'm still self-conscious without having to be or something...



Any tips on how to be more comfortable being myself and in finding a GF that I can fall in love with? I feel alone and just want someone to love.



Thanks.How can a shy guy get a girlfriend? How can I learn to be myself?
sorry this isnt an answer, but im letting you know I am in the EXACT same situation as you... shyness sucks but then again society dictates that guys have to approach girls. rarely do girls approach guys

No comments:

Post a Comment